Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • jozzy81 said:

ooh go on then i've got to watch this again...
    WARNING : LAUGHING MAY START TO HURT...

And that's why I've never been on "The Big One" at Blackpool Pleasure Beach! 
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • LOL :))
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Recently watched, World War Z - zombies without gore, The Wolverine (2013) - nice action shots in Tokyo 

Upstream Colour - haunting strange film but beautifully made and strangely moving

Did anyone watch A Field in England? 
  • Horror flick The Conjuring was the last movie I saw in theaters.  You can basically listen to anything from Felt Mountain to that movie. It was creepy.  Actually, Drew has a creepy part too.....when Alison goes wooo ooohhh...
  • tvpatrol said:

Did anyone watch A Field in England? 

Went to the cinema on launch night to watch it and the pre- & post- satellite interview things.

It's bonkers but in an actully really good kinda way. Bought it the following day on blu if that's an indication of how much I enjoyed it.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I watched field in England too. I liked it, don't wanna know what happened in that tent though...
  • Finally watched Avatar last night (yes, for the first time!) As I mentioned on twitter at the time, its alright but it's essentially just a fancy fern gully isn't it? 
  • Finally watched Avatar last night (yes, for the first time!) As I mentioned on twitter at the time, its alright but it's essentially just a fancy fern gully isn't it? 

Exactly. With just a hint of Pocahontas added for good measure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • tvpatrol said:

Upstream Colour - haunting strange film but beautifully made and strangely moving

Concisely and perfectly described.
  • Wow. The local (voted best in the country) indie cinema, The Tyneside, has two crackers lined up for the next couple of weeks.

They've got the new Goro Miyazaki directed Studio Ghibli "From Up On Poppy hill" (Kokuriko-zaka kara) AND the genius Hitchcock "Dial M For Murder" remastered in it's originally intended 3D version.

Looks like I have two tickets to buy!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • 1 minute in The Conjuring may be the film that breaks me.
  • the hobbit
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

the hobbit

Was it good?  I'm kinda waiting for the three movies all to be released.
  • Warm Bodies

Cute. Touching. Not great.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yeah W was really good i'm still a two towers fan tho :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!