Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • I was stood right next to Alex (I think is his name).  The guy with the skeleton jacket if that helps.
    Post edited by amf123 at 2013-06-24 13:43:06
  • Well I havent been that warm since last may (where sunmer happened in the uk for 5 days only). I decided that id dedicate the song Shiny n warm to meself as I was completely, shiny n warm. It was lovely to meet so many board members and I think Northants was reprsenting. In the aay you travel half way round the country to meet someone from next doors. I was impressed to see Frappers tucked up in bed b4 Laura and I had left the pub.

Thank god I got a lie in. Im sat inthe Boston tea party with a very friendly robbin. Better class of pigeon in Bristol. Thanks again for everyone beeing so nice to me, I dont get out much no more :-j
  • @amf123 please post more. :D
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm looking at some of these photo's and thinking I should be an official photographer or something LOL.  Can get my proper camera in then!
  • i am so glad we went to the pub afterwards... in a very surreal turn of events, we ended up in an almost empty gay bar, making friends with camp Chris and his much older boyfriend (?!), inviting him to London Pride and discussing his next drag outfit.

and drinking Malibu jelly shots.

ive had to work today, but I have struggled through on the high of that MOST incredible gig of some of my faves, and just a generally all round cool night with lovely people.  thank yoooou!

• (ps, these pics are AMAZING!!! thank you so much for sharing!!) xx
  • The last one reminds me of 'Satin Chic' video a little.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • @amf123 what's your name? I would like to credit you.
  • Let me know when you're bored of them  =;
  • Alan said:

@amf123 what's your name? I would like to credit you.

My name is Aaron
  • Thanks, Aaron. They are decent shots for SONY NEX5! I see that you bumped the ISO all the way to 3200. They look not bad at all. My camera is of old gen, and 3200 would be my acceptable max. Have you tried higher on yours?
  • amf123 said:

I was stood right next to Alex (I think is his name).  The guy with the skeleton jacket if that helps.

yep I remember you were talking to Alex when I arrived from pub :D you did look familiar

pleased to make your acquaintance Aaron. hope to see you at the MIF
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!