Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • ^ AMF123 your picture of Ali in red light is my fav of the lot! Cheers, thanks for posting it.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I think if I go to many more of the dancy shows and they finish with train AND strict machine consecutively, I will at some stage, die.  or at least collapse.  it doesn't get more hot stuff than that....  
  • Laura, you should offer yourself as an on-stage wolf-lady! Sexay! :)
  • DREAM. JOB.  ill send them my suggestions and a cv.

(unless she becomes angry Alison again.. remember when she shouted at them... 'IN TIME')

• Hahaha! Tho wasn't that the erm... "leaf people" during a 7T gig - 'Happiness'? I think maybe they were blokes?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-24 08:40:48
  • oh yeah it was!!!  It was at a festival... I wasn't there, but for ages that was one of mine and Jess' favourite things to watch repeatedly on youtube.

hahaha 'IN TIME' oh god, Ive got to find it now!!

• Will - post-show talking to fans.

• 5 minutes to go!

• Thanks for the pics, everyone.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Finally managed to join the forum! Yay :) have been a 'lurker' for years now and finally took the plunge!

Was at Bristol last night, right at the front (Angies side) and met several Frappers, was great to put faces to names.

Anyway I can only echo what everyone else has said it was just stunning and I had tears during Utopia. Saw the lovely Lisa, Will and the super cute Maus. Feel lucky to have been part of such a special and intimate gig
  • What was she wearing? Looks like Coco Chanel.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Will - Stage Left just before the band come on stage

• Bells said:

Great pictures and videos everyone, I feel as though I'm back there again already.
    Personally I always liked Caravan Girl and don't know why it's so hated. Surely it's better than SOME of the stuff off Head First??

It is and anyone who says differently is a David Guetta fan ....in a bad way ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • was that a David Guetta t-shirt you were wearing?

big hello's to everyone. AMF, wickerman, howiet, LittleBird, thanks for sharing. great to meet you st185cs
    :)>-
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-24 09:39:49
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!