Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Love her shoes.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • it was a good look :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • It does look somewhat similar to the Head First style though. I think at Manchester gig, she will look totally different à la recent photos.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Laura said:

hahaha 'IN TIME' oh god, Ive got to find it now!!

Oh please do & link it.  I'd love to see it, I don't remember it all.
  • It's in TIME magazine???
  • Alan said:

It's in TIME magazine???

Are you pulling our legs???   :D
  • Una said:

Alan said:

It's in TIME magazine???

Are you pulling our legs???   :D

Nooooo. I think @Laura said it's IN TIME. So I automatically assumed the TIME magazine.
  • Laura said:

oh yeah it was!!!  It was at a festival... I wasn't there, but for ages that was one of mine and Jess' favourite things to watch repeatedly on youtube. hahaha 'IN TIME' oh god, Ive got to find it now!!

I found it! She really shouts it at them, LOL. :) I will upload it later, as it doesn't seem to be on Youtube (it may of course be shared elsewhere)
  • ping said:

Just read that , whoever wrote it hasn`t heard the trailer for their new stuff at least "post punk" ? Its a good review of the show , but a few back-facts have gone awry (eg it wasn`t a warm up show for the Manc. shows) . I appreciate the mention of DAF , mmm...if I was going to pull similar sounding(ish) acts from the depths of my memory , I find their style more reminiscent of Devos "New Traditionalists" with its synth riffs and basslines . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Are there any professional-grade photos of the show?
  • Alan said:

Una said:

Alan said:

Nooooo. I think @Laura said it's IN TIME. So I automatically assumed the TIME magazine.

I thought you were confused! The 'IN TIME' Laura refers to is Alison shouting at dancers to keep in time!!

I look forward to seeing it HJ. 
  • Una said:

Alan said:

Una said:

Alan said:

I thought you were confused! The 'IN TIME' Laura refers to is Alison shouting at dancers to keep in time!!

I look forward to seeing it HJ. 

What does it mean to keep in time? Sorry, English is my second language.
  • ^ step to the beat

march don't waltz
    "its MY favourite song"
  • To dance in time with the beat   . Tweety 1 Rob 0 :D
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-24 10:38:58
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I think I do that well. I should've been there to show everyone how to 'keep in time'. haha

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!