Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • Don't get me wrong, Alan, I've seen the fun in the Apple launches and they do indeed seem a good laugh but I guess I'm just surprised you, of all people, would even dream of skipping a show for one. Especially as they don't tour round all the time.

Good luck not clashing! :)

I have to say though, Andrew, it's not an easy decision. No way. Thankfully, there was only one time when I had to sell my Goldfrapp tickets (Seventh Tree tour, 2008) and choose iPhone launch instead. I literally cried inside for days. Hopefully, it will not be the case this year or any time in the future.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Liking amf's pics 
  • pob06 said:

Liking amf's pics 

Absolutely, Mr Pobly sir! Good to see you around :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • And not a single pic of Maus?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • tweety said:

A_is_A said:

you would have loved the head mistress face she pulled at the start of strict machine!! very terse!

hahaha, that look was priceless! she's so funny  :-))

great pics amf, thank you for sharing them!
  • Does anyone have a shot of that look that everyone is talking about?
  • ^ Hear, hear, bring on the head mistress! Anyone?
    :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'd stopped taking pics by that point. Snapped away madly for the first few songs but then just wanted to get on and enjoy it. Apart from two videos.
    Post edited by amf123 at 2013-06-24 15:38:43
  • yeah it was right near the end in between songs, some guy shouted out strict machine nano seconds before they started playing it, and she pulled a (pretend) wtf glare.
    she also had a little chuckle to herself i noticed when tweety shouted that little bird was his favourite song.
  • I truly admire Alison's personality. She is such an adorable doll.

Would love to see that look though.
  • ping said:

tweety said:

A_is_A said:

you would have loved the head mistress face she pulled at the start of strict machine!! very terse!

hahaha, that look was priceless! she's so funny  :-))

great pics amf, thank you for sharing them!

After Train the last track was Strict Machine,but I think the look on Alison's face was more of surprise that someone had shouted out 'Strict Machine'.I think her look was more of 'how the hell do you know what's coming up next??!!' 
    Anyway,still buzzing after last night.Couldn't sleep and felt like death today at work.Excellent pics and vids,amf123.
    Were you the chap from Birmingham I was chatting with before we went in? If so,nice to meet you.Going by your position you were next to Alex_f who was next me.It was well worth the wait in the cold and wet,otherwise known as the Great British Summer,to get down the front again.
  • Yes mate that was me from Birmingham.
  • Aha, now we know why the mysterious look on her face.

Great detective work @8bitcruncher.
  • Funny shout of the night was from Tweety.During the quiet intro to Little Bird a loud voice bellows,"This is my favourite song". I think everyone in Bristol heard that!! 
  • Personally, I would shout something like 'Alison, I love you!'

Don't want others to know what my favorite song is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!