Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • I have but I think 3200 is about the limit for these types of cameras.  I have to use my A77 before I can use higher ISO.
  • tweety said:

amf123 said:

I was stood right next to Alex (I think is his name).  The guy with the skeleton jacket if that helps.

yep I remember you were talking to Alex when I arrived from pub :D you did look familiar

pleased to make your acquaintance Aaron. hope to see you at the MIF

I would have loved to but we fly out to Gran Canaria the day before the first show :-(
  • @amf123 thanks again. I like how you chose to go B&W to fit the Tales of Us style.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • that's a shame, but a great place to fly to
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Yeah Alan, I really do think that's what she meant. Seems like she's misunderstood half the time. Personally, I like her sense of humor, i think it's fun.

Aarrrrgh! All these great new pictures...i just can't stay away from here today.

I want some some U.S. tour dates PLEASE

[-O<
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-24 14:34:54
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Yeah Alan, I really do think that's what she meant. Seems like she's misunderstood half the time. Personally, I like her sense of humor, i think is fun.

Aarrrrgh! All these great new pictures...i just can't stay away from here today.

I want some some U.S. tour dates PLEASE

[-O<

Yes, US tour dates, please. I need to pre-plan my autumn. Hope it will not fall on iPhone 5S release 'cause I'll have to choose the latter, unfortunately.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Hope it will not fall on iPhone 5S release 'cause I'll have to choose the latter, unfortunately.

You'd choose buying a phone that you could buy any time later over seeing Goldfrapp on tour that you'd otherwise miss?

Really?

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-24 14:34:47
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I'm done.  Sorry for hijacking your thread.  You can have it back now LOL.
  • amf123 said:

I'm done.  Sorry for hijacking your thread.  You can have it back now LOL.

I don't see or hear anybody minding :))

Great stuff all round, cheers!
  • Yeah, fantastic pics, amf123. Viewing them is not quuuiiiite as good as being there. But next best thing.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-24 14:40:46
  • <blockquote rel="Alan">Hope it will not fall on iPhone 5S release 'cause I'll have to choose the latter, unfortunately.</blockquote><br/>

You'd choose buying a phone that you could buy any time later over seeing Goldfrapp on tour that you'd otherwise miss?

Really?

@The_Carpathian queueing for iPhone is all about the experience. It's marvelously unforgettable. I made dozens and dozens of friends from all over the world. A friend of mine from Chile is coming over to NYC and staying at my house during the iPhone 5S launch. It's a lot of fun. Met him last year during the iPhone 5 launch. 12 hours of chit-chat, making connexions, laughs, television interviews, even drinks and dancing. All in front of the Apple store.

Alas, I've yet to make a friend during a Goldfrapp show. Don't get me wrong, I'm in now way blaming Goldfrapp for that. It has more to do with the NYC crowd. Although, I did become friends with a girl from upstate NY. Kept in touch for about year, then she vanished.
  • Don't get me wrong, Alan, I've seen the fun in the Apple launches and they do indeed seem a good laugh but I guess I'm just surprised you, of all people, would even dream of skipping a show for one. Especially as they don't tour round all the time.

Good luck not clashing! :)

• A_is_A said:

Personally, I like her sense of humor, i think it's fun.

Aa

you would have loved the head mistress face she pulled at the start of strict machine!! very terse!
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-24 15:17:09
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!