Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Whisper It, where are you? And HellsBells, PonyGurl?! Come in, the waters fine:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • do you know who I want back.  Sally.  Sally B.  where art thou visualfallacy..... (on facebook and twitter, yes, but no longer here with us)
  • Drag her in, kicking and screaming if need be
    :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I THINK I might well do that you know!  she's been gone too long.  she is attending Somerset House as well I believe, so should be here contributing to that thread... actually, is there one for that gig yet?

*runs off to check*

• She's not tweeted for a few days - hope Belfast didn't finish her off!

Just dropped her a prod-filled tweet to try and get her over here.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • She's away on her hollibobs for her mother's birthday and has a bad signal.

Promises to get herself on here soon as she returns =D>

• Micky - I want Micky back!
  • A_is_A said:

Whisper It, where are you? And HellsBells, PonyGurl?! Come in, the waters fine:)

Still adjusting to the water...Happy to see you and Bells.. ;;) ...*sung in the voice of Yentl*.."Whisper, can you hear me?....Whisper?
    Whisper, can you see me?
    Whisper can you find me in the night?
    .....Whisper?"
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ruby, Corvy, Verena and Romer....come back!!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^Ruby (aka Frankie) is on twitter these days, and Verena on Facebook. Not sure about the others.
  • ^Ruby (aka Frankie) is on twitter these days

Just gave Phrankie Phre$h a yell - we'll get her over here by hook or by crook!
  • One of the biggest Frapp fans in the known universe = Paolo... and he's not been here yet? Odd! [-X
  • Where's Whisper It?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ignite me?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Where's Whisper It?

He'll be here soon, he's had an accident and is in hospital at the moment. :( but hopefully he'll be out soon!
  • ping said:

Where's Whisper It?

He'll be here soon, he's had an accident and is in hospital at the moment. :( but hopefully he'll be out soon!

Oh dear that's not good, hope he get's on the mend soon and that it's not too serious.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!