Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • ^ nice idea but my story telling skills are around 001% if that :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A_is_A said:

Hello Withwhichy! Just seen you on the board, right before i was about to add you to the lost and found list here:D

Hey, Ms. A!  Good to hear from you.  Yeah, as usual, for me, mutliple reasons for not being around much.  I got really tired of being way too near the #1 poster (not my goal in life) and, also, well, it's summer.  I'm not getting nearly enough done of anything that I enjoy doing, other than walking.  I just can't miss out on that.  I'd be climbing the walls if I didn't walk ten miles or so each day.
  • A_is_A said:

I don't remember the name at all sadly. But it was a story writing game. It doesn't really matter seeing as we can just start another. Why don't you start it for us. Someone writes three sentences of a storyline, then the next person writes three sentences and so on and so on...

One reason for me not starting it is that I've no idea how to start a thread.
  • folklore hasn't been here since July! She is on twitter but it'd be nice to see her back on the board... been a member even longer than me.

TVPatrol vanished from both the forum and twitter. Anyone know anything?

• Effy disappeared just after the leaky weaky. You don't suppose the authorities caught up with her, do you?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Whisperit have'nt seen him since before the manchester shows :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Effy?

Folklore.
  • A_is_A said:

I don't remember the name at all sadly. But it was a story writing game. It doesn't really matter seeing as we can just start another. Why don't you start it for us. Someone writes three sentences of a storyline, then the next person writes three sentences and so on and so on...

I'll do it with you M! You start. 50 shades of Gold style.. ;)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-09-21 02:50:50
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Cervus not been on for couple weeks. Seemed fine last time he posted.

softlad not around much these days. Though he tweets a lot...
  • My view is the happier you are the less you post on the internet.
  • That could be true about other people. But i am so addicted to this forum i just come on any spare minutes i have whether i am happy or sad. And i have only started bothering about our computer within the last say 3 months.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • My view is the happier you are the less you post on the internet.

Depends on what you use the net or the forum for . Personally , I`m a shift worker , I get time off when everyone else in the house is out and I`ll be quite honest , I`m quite a bit of a slacker when it comes to "work around the house" , the forum is a procrastination engine that entertains my banter and whimsy glands .

That said , I know what you mean .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Where is Cervus?

I'm...

• Wheres Hells Bells gone ?. The person who i listened to and ended up a MASSIVE Anna Calvi fan. Come back soon.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!