Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • Looks idyllic! Glad to see you back on board, so to speak.

Glad you didn't fiddle with the butt plug. You never know where they've been. Or rather, you do.

• Cracking to see you back, ponygurl - your highlights descriptions sound fantastic, almost good enough to make the lows of camera loss etc.

At least you have the memories safely stashed away :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Niiice vacation, camera loss and all... Welcome back Pony! You have missed a ton. Come to NYC stat!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • thathurt said:

I miss Mirror.

You'd better re-load and aim better next time
  • I miss Dale Bozzio.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Spam
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Halloween_Jack said:Looks idyllic! Glad to see you back on board, so to speak.

Didn't you mean
    Looks almost as idyllic as Newquay?
  • ^ Haha! Well, I'd not disagree that we have some lovely surroundings here too. Took this pic last week (with my humble mobile & no after-tweaking)...

• ^ H_J i'm moving to cornwall :D
    that's amazing....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Pet said:

Looks idyllic! Glad to see you back on board, so to speak.

Didn't you mean Looks almost as idyllic as Newquay?

@Pet. You returned!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hello Pet! I wanted to re- start a writing game with you, one from the old board. I'll have to go in and fish it out. Maybe we can pick up where we left off. Or, maybe it's best to start anew. Either way, nice to see you 'round these parts! 
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I’ve lost track of Olivier101 He used to come quite around quite a lot before
    and aside from Carpy was one of the first people I made acquaintances with on
    the old board. I no longer have his contact info and he’s not on Twitter now
    eithermso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:
    minor-latin;mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:Wingdings">L

Come back Oli! I hope all is well and if you get this mssg drop me a line!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-26 14:47:11
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Hello Withwhichy! Just seen you on the board, right before i was about to add you to the lost and found list here:D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Hello Pet! I wanted to re- start a writing game with you, one from the old board. I'll have to go in and fish it out. Maybe we can pick up where we left off. Or, maybe it's best to start anew. Either way, nice to see you 'round these parts! 

Hello Ms A_is_A.  That sounds nice.  I wonder which thread it was.
  • I don't remember the name at all sadly. But it was a story writing game. It doesn't really matter seeing as we can just start another. Why don't you start it for us. Someone writes three sentences of a storyline, then the next person writes three sentences and so on and so on...
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!