Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • Mark aka Sparky?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Mark aka Sparky?

He's been here for four days.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hmm, haven't noticed him.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Oh, the irony.

I just typed his name into the search box and up came posts including his.

You can then just click on his name on one of them and get to his profile page.
  • I am indeed! Ill be there that Wednesday and then at Somerset house on the Saturday. Contemplating the hammersmith date in November but I have SO many gigs that month already :(

I've never been to the Hammersmith Apollo but I've always imagined it as a huge, awful aircraft hanger of a place.  Anyone know contrary?
  • Chirs Snow (He hasn't posted on the old board since November,  I think HJ asked about him on the old thread...)

Caro

Well, while I'm at it.  Others that really didn't post very often but posted rather recently.

Mr. Temper

Shykitten, didn't post much, but interesting interludes...

Snarly, really Didn't post much...

Verena8

• Mr Temper was a friendly fellow.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Chirs Snow (He hasn't posted on the old board since November,  I think HJ asked about him on the old thread...)

Oh yeah, Mr Snow hasn't shown up yet... I think ping had contact with him and might know more details?

Caro should appear soon... I'm in touch via facebook, so she's still on the net these days.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-17 07:44:56
  • iuventus said:

Mr Temper was a friendly fellow.

Yes he was lovely...

Staddsy!!!!....she was a star when I joined....I can still remember our ridiculous conversation about oddly shaped vegetables.... :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-17 16:57:28
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'm still in touch with Staddsy (on facebook) but I'm afraid she's lost the Frapp-love these days...
  • She had quite a while ago but she is most lovely and Frapp-fan or not it's still a loss to this place.
  • A_is_A said:

I miss Andy (SubRussian) on here and Olivier and Mr. Temper! I'm going to harass then via social media until they give in...

aww how sweet of you :3 actually i've been registered here even before the new site was launched, but now this place looks active, so yeah)
  • Hey you guys!
    Nice to see you again  :D
  • Kaymoe?

I see what you did there! :))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!