Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • Where's Whisper It?

He'll be here soon, he's had an accident and is in hospital at the moment. :( but hopefully he'll be out soon!
  • ping said:

Where's Whisper It?

He'll be here soon, he's had an accident and is in hospital at the moment. :( but hopefully he'll be out soon!

Oh dear that's not good, hope he get's on the mend soon and that it's not too serious.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • In a message from ping she mentioned it looks like he can't make the manc gig, really hope he gets better soon so he'd be able to! :(

Frapp meds stat!
  • I don't know Wisper It but wish him speedy recovery.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • folklore said:

In a message from ping she mentioned it looks like he can't make the manc gig, really hope he gets better soon so he'd be able to! :(

Frapp meds stat!

It's not looking very likely, but he got a ticket for November so he's sort of consoled. But yeah gutted about the manc gigs

• Good to see ponygurl again.
    jimmyjamjar was a good lad. Did me a good compilation CD that time we all did each other one on the Board.
    peppermint pig /
  • softlad said:

jimmyjamjar was a good lad. Did me a good compilation CD that time we all did each other one on the Board.
    peppermint pig /

J^3 was indeed a fine chap with very good taste in music - would be nice to get him on here.

The Minty Porcine has been cajoled already but I'll continue to do so.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Oh no.. ^#(^ What kind of accident did Whisper It have??? If you talk to him Ping..tell him I said a little prayer for him and desperately miss him. Has anyone seen Tika around? I think Tika wasn't too keen on the new art direction (?) and banana..I hope you're well- US Frapp need to stick together.

Oh softlad.. :-L ..you are soooo f'in funny! I love your additions to the Sexy Woman thread.. ;) Lovely to see you too.
    Ps. I hope you get that coconut kitkat..that makes it all worth it!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Both JimmyJamJar & PMPig have joined and posted. Just a little though.
  • Oh, hang on, maybe not JJJ. Maybe he just returned recently to the old board?
  • Laura said:

do you know who I want back.  Sally.  Sally B.  where art thou visualfallacy..... (on facebook and twitter, yes, but no longer here with us)

I'm baaaaaaaack!!
  • Sally's back! ...And sally's front! etc

Are you still going to Frapp-Manc 17th? Are you forking out for any other shows?

• HI SALLY HI HI!
  • Yes, indeed, which shows are you going to?
  • I am indeed! Ill be there that Wednesday and then at Somerset house on the Saturday. Contemplating the hammersmith date in November but I have SO many gigs that month already :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!