Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Whisper It, where are you? And HellsBells, PonyGurl?! Come in, the waters fine:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 529 Comments sorted by
  • I miss Andy (SubRussian) on here and Olivier and Mr. Temper! I'm going to harass then via social media until they give in...
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • do you know who I want back.  Sally.  Sally B.  where art thou visualfallacy..... (on facebook and twitter, yes, but no longer here with us)
  • Pet said:

What about me?  Did nobody miss me?  Maybe I should go missing permanently.

Thank you for reading my post. I really missed you a lot. So glad to see you return! I would miss you so much if you would go missing forever. Anyway, thanks for reading this and welcome back. It made a warm feeling deep inside me seeing you back!
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Drag her in, kicking and screaming if need be
    :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I THINK I might well do that you know!  she's been gone too long.  she is attending Somerset House as well I believe, so should be here contributing to that thread... actually, is there one for that gig yet?

*runs off to check*

• She's not tweeted for a few days - hope Belfast didn't finish her off!

Just dropped her a prod-filled tweet to try and get her over here.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • She's away on her hollibobs for her mother's birthday and has a bad signal.

Promises to get herself on here soon as she returns =D>

• Micky - I want Micky back!
  • A_is_A said:

Whisper It, where are you? And HellsBells, PonyGurl?! Come in, the waters fine:)

Still adjusting to the water...Happy to see you and Bells.. ;;) ...*sung in the voice of Yentl*.."Whisper, can you hear me?....Whisper?
    Whisper, can you see me?
    Whisper can you find me in the night?
    .....Whisper?"
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ruby, Corvy, Verena and Romer....come back!!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^Ruby (aka Frankie) is on twitter these days, and Verena on Facebook. Not sure about the others.
  • ^Ruby (aka Frankie) is on twitter these days

Just gave Phrankie Phre$h a yell - we'll get her over here by hook or by crook!
  • One of the biggest Frapp fans in the known universe = Paolo... and he's not been here yet? Odd! [-X
  • Where's Whisper It?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ignite me?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!