Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Roobarb and Custard -  Wonderful

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Ah. old telly.

When I were a lad, the TV westerns that made it into the old homestead and stayed around in the memory banks wereThe Virginian and Alias Smith and Jones.

Kid's telly: someone already mentioned The Tomorrow People. Hell, yea. But also: the deeply weird HTV (?) Sky ... and ...Children of the Stones. Excellent.

When I want to nostalge (it's word. Really), I go here ... http://www.tvcream.co.uk/

And speaking of Smith and Jones, a part of that TV childhood (well, late adolescence) left us this weekend. Very sad... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23394871

APL

"Cleanliness and chickens. Those are two concepts I will always stand by"
    Geddy Lee
  • Ahhhh how did I forget this gem of a programme....

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Tony Hart was a genius, as well as being Morph's dad
    "its MY favourite song"
  • He was amazing and so inspirational too. :)
  • i have to listen to the gallery now :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I lost count of how many pieces of artwork I sent in with the hope of seeing it staring back at me... :)
  • Star Trek original series is my current viewing, still the most charming aspect of the entire franchise imo
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Good heavens I can remember watching this as a child and being fascinated...had no idea she was that hilarious though.

• My fave old things are watching Liverpool in the late eighties when we were the best. If i see footage of Roland Rat that brings back my kid memories. Now i watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with my daughters. Its had a change. But its still like the old times. If you get to see old adverts it brings things back to you. I used to like the Ford advert with Brian Mays solo single on, Everything i do. Great times. Wish i was as happy Adult as i was a kid tbh.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Rat Fans. I loved Roland Rat, was about the only one it seemed though, I think it was quite disgraceful how they killed him off.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • And what about the Roland Rat song that made the charts ?. Scratch. Yeah rap rapping.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Think I still have that single ;)

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Aww well done b-m. That really did take me back. As for the rest of you Frappers. I bet you love it too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I think I still have my teddy of Roland rat somewhere a bit worse for wear though
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!