Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Awwww ... Was he a right diva??

• The Littlest Hobo sounds like an awesome series.  I was just reading about it.  Did you realize it was orginally filmed in 1963?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-12 09:12:52
  • chokka said:

Awwww ... Was he a right diva??

not really. he just sat in the corner and smoked his pipe.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Yes... In my mind he smokes a pipe, enjoys country music...... And has a wife...... Agnes.
  • Cagney and Lacey was another fave of mine. I wasn't very old when I first saw it but compared to cop shows these days families could watch it! Fab theme tune too!
  • The Clangers, probably the most funny and spaced out little pink critters show ever

"Yo Jordan, it's a bit echoey in there , nice vajazzle by the way"

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-13 11:56:44
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Pogels Wood and Mary Mungo and Midge complete my list of shows I had forgotten about. Currently.
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Petrocelli, Ellery Queen are the adults shows I watched. The less said about Roald Dahls Tales of the Bloody Obvious the better.
  • Sartori said:

The Clangers, probably the most funny and spaced out little pink critters show ever

"Yo Jordan, it's a bit echoey in there , nice vajazzle by the way" 

Hahahaha not sure if I should be laughing or vomiting at that comment.....hahaha Ewwwwwwww....

I was looking for the clip I put on facebook ages ago but it doesn't seem to be there anymore or the entire episode all there is is this  ehem ''condensed version' Good old Hartley...camp flea bitten old thing that he was, this does make it look significantly more filthy than it actually was....but not much!

The Clangers were wonderful...have all the episodes on video somewhere...it went on for days!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 12:09:54
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • My favourite ancient cowboy show was "Maverick".
  • Did y'all ever have "Mcgyver" in the U.K.?
  • Maybe partly thanks to this thread I have found myself watching a few Blakes 7 episodes recently. I think it still stands up well personally. One of the recently viewed episodes, The Web

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Did y'all ever have "Mcgyver" in the U.K.?

I thought that was a made up show on the Simpsons?

Columbo was the best!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • No, Mcgyver was real and pretty cool.  It was all about a guy that get into these dangerous situations and had to concoct up gadgets out of stuff laying around.   I see so many action films, nowadays, with people concocting gadgets and I always think of McGyver.

Yeah, Columbo was pretty awesome.  The later, "Monk", is awful good, also.
  • The really old Columbo from the 70's were the best. A lot of good guest stars as the murderers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!