Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 127 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

The Golden Girls

No. No, no, no, no, no.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Is that a no?
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Is that a no?

Let's put it this way: In our wedding vows, you will promise to never, ever again watch, discuss, or even think about The Golden Girls.
  • I can't help it. I have been watching re runs....and I loved them when I was in my teens.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • *gathers forum members for an intervention*
  • Bea Arthur was amazing though..... :(
  • *mumbles to self: This is going to be harder than I thought.*
  • Ehem...anyway........back to Jerry and Margo.
  • g-force, or was it battle of the planets? or both?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Space 1999 , Tomorrow People ,
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • tweety said:

g-force, or was it battle of the planets? or both?

I think G-Force was the name of the group in Battle of The Planets, I liked the little robot, 7 Zark 7 I think he was called.

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • did the robot have a little robot dog?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • 1 rover 1

1-rover-1
  • Paper play. Kept me busy with card and scissors for years!

• Susan Stranks! Goodness knows where that name has been stored in my head all these years!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!