Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • ^ she has a point whisperit
  • Man! Jesus just keeps fucking things up.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I can't believe no one has found a way to shake that post counter loose, yet.  That's just amazing to me.  I guess I'd be screwing around with things on my profile page.  I guess I'm thinking of things like the invisibility settings.  It sounds like switching mobile to PC doesn't help.  Nor does logging out and back. 

@sartori, you were a miracle worker for Ping.  Can't think of any magic?
  • A bit of positive magic would be nice
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • thathurt said:

Because jesus doesnt love you.

Thats not what the man with the swivelly eyes told me yesterday.

Derren Brown does magic, doesnt he? I like him.

• @sartori, you were a miracle worker for Ping.  Can't think of any magic?

The only magic I know.....

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

The only magic I know..... 

Gotta be better than kidney pie...

• I can't believe no one has found a way to shake that post counter loose, yet.  That's just amazing to me.  I guess I'd be screwing around with things on my profile page.  I guess I'm thinking of things like the invisibility settings.  It sounds like switching mobile to PC doesn't help.  Nor does logging out and back. 

@sartori, you were a miracle worker for Ping.  Can't think of any magic?

;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-30 20:30:09
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I think someone has probably alreasy explained this, but I cabt find it...

I want to see posts according to time/date posted. I also want my posts to appear in time/date order in a thread.

Currently, this doesnt always happen. What to do?

Ta
  • Whisperit: At the top of any thread page is a choice of "date added" tab and "votes" tab.

I wonder if they are trying to hire someone to fix all of these issues that have been listed or is it that they just consider them not that important?  Maybe someone from here with the right background should volunteer.

My apologies for talking so much.  There's just one thread that, since it can't be nuked (that means deleted, Softlad), I am trying to bury.  Don't worry.  If everyone really wants to continue to promote a thread that was extremely offensive to our favorite artist, I'll quit soon.  I just hate that the thread even exists, much less is showing up at the top of the list, quite often and has more views and comments than just about any other (hooray, Bristol has more!).
  • ^thanks, ww. Simple when you know how.
  • Yeah, it is. 

Sigh.  It is clear that no one really gives a shit that there is a poisonous post at the top of the list of threads.  So, I guess it's just me.
  • I would doubt the issues will ever be sorted and we'll just have to live its idiosyncrasies, rather like having Joe Pasquale as your bezzie.

• So with the board less than a month old we've had hissy fits, Members treating the boards as a their own associated forum, a bona-fide Troll ("I'm not a troll!", "Well he would say that wouldn't he...") and now it's getting spammed to fuck.  Time I think to start looking for my bindle....

"its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!