Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Sorry to hear that Cervus you know the phrase... "Everyone works with a nob".... It's true!
  • That must mean I am that person to quite a few people then!!!! Hahahaha :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • At least you have friends Cervus.  It sounds like that nob from H.O. doesn't!
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • He does but I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. I think he would stab you in the back as soon as it was turned. The daft thing is that he worked at the branch that I am at years ago and was basically rubbish but is obviously infinitely better at sucking up than I am....not that I wish to be capable of that....although that does make it rather plain to see why he is where he is and I am not...Hehehehehe :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Enough with the energy, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh the energy from that was all spent yesterday during a rant between myself and my boss...she can't stand him either...Just glad I am not him. :)
  • Focus!
  • Sorry...what am I focusing on and am I to continue??? ;)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-05 02:16:11
  • Oh, nothing. Sorry.
  • I understand now. :) :) :) Thank you.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-05 02:52:33
  • Fucked off with the rude and spiteful bastards who frequent this place on here so thank you to the majority of nice people on here but I'm not going to stay on here and argue with nasty bastards who contribute nothing on here but to be shit heads and nit pick at others comments.
    It's been fun but I'm going to take my enjoyment of Goldfrapp elsewhere.
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-08-05 13:36:06
  • Perplexed.

Is this forum

1. Open to new fans or  just the usual lot you new fans can do one ?

2. A place of serious discussion only no light hearted banter allowed 

3. Has an existing or past history of argumentative types? Name names...if you want ;)

If someone would like to give me a heads up, warts n all little backstory, that would be lovely. 

Cheers 

• I don't understand what is going on on here.....it is leaving me baffled. Nobody should feel they have to leave. Please can we all just get along....this place should be enjoyable not stressful. ((hugs )) @Bells :(
  • tvpatrol said:

Perplexed.

Is this forum

1. Open to new fans or  just the usual lot you new fans can do one ?

2. A place of serious discussion only no light hearted banter allowed 

3. Has an existing or past history of argumentative types? Name names...if you want ;)

If someone would like to give me a heads up, warts n all little backstory, that would be lovely. 

Cheers 

i'm perplexed too, i don't know whats going on at all! i think everyone is on their period... 
  • ping said:

tvpatrol said:

i'm perplexed too, i don't know whats going on at all! i think everyone is on their period... 

I think they must be....lol

Anyways, i would hope that no one is put off from coming on here, even if they are confronted by strange goings on.  I hope Bell sticks around, it would be sad to lose contributors to the site forum on account of such activity. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!