Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Bells said:

Well the good feeling of going to work today didn't last long. To say I'm re-typing my CV tonight will give an indication towards the day I've had today! ~X(

Grim, indeed. On top of the fact that you've been run off your feet there, recently and it's dominating your thoughts during non-work time. No prospects of things getting better?

I spoke to my bosses yesterday and told them I'm looking for something else and updating my CV. They didn't like it because when they asked the reason I told them the truth which is lack of support from said Managers, insult of a salary and bonus for the 14 years I've been there, moral is rock bottom throughout the whole team, etc.
    They didn't like it too when I said they have not supported me one bit since my return to work after my breakdown last year. They just assumed I was back at work so all must be OK and I said that just proves they didn't bother looking at my Doctors notes! Gave me great satisfaction to tell them what I really think. Just see what happens now :-<
  • @ Cervus . Thanks mate :)
  • Wedding Anniversary today or "20 fecking years" , I think she`s expecting a card or something 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Maybe a broken Faithless mug?
  • Just hand her a bit of cash, slap her on the bottom, and say, "Go out and buy yourself something pretty."
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Tickets for the 2 of you to see Goldfrapp on the continent in November?
  • Sartori said:

Wedding Anniversary today or "20 fecking years" , I think she`s expecting a card or something 

20 years is at least a nice weekend away. That's what I would expect! :P
  • I'd like to celebrate my 1,000th post by just saying what a grand time I'm having here and now I'm off down the pub.

Thank you everyone :D
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-08-02 13:23:23
    "its MY favourite song"
  • excellent tweety... :D hold on i don't drink... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A bit Tee'd off really.... people who are surpost to be friends lying to us , stabbing us in the back the list goes on better off alone really.... so i'm glad i'm on here goldfrapp friends :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Bells said:

Bells said:

Well the good feeling of going to work today didn't last long. To say I'm re-typing my CV tonight will give an indication towards the day I've had today! ~X(

Grim, indeed. On top of the fact that you've been run off your feet there, recently and it's dominating your thoughts during non-work time. No prospects of things getting better?

I spoke to my bosses yesterday and told them I'm looking for something else and updating my CV. They didn't like it because when they asked the reason I told them the truth which is lack of support from said Managers, insult of a salary and bonus for the 14 years I've been there, moral is rock bottom throughout the whole team, etc.
    They didn't like it too when I said they have not supported me one bit since my return to work after my breakdown last year. They just assumed I was back at work so all must be OK and I said that just proves they didn't bother looking at my Doctors notes! Gave me great satisfaction to tell them what I really think. Just see what happens now :-<

If they don't like the truth, or more importantly don't change their ways, then it's definitely time to look for something else. Fingers crossed for a good result, whatever happens.
  • Bells said:

thathurt is sadly right.......when I returned to work after loosing Steve the head of H.R sat me down and tols me that I would have to start working weekends as there would be other people that could do the job. I pointed out that We had Alice at the weekends and as she had lost her Dad I would like to try and keep things as stable for her as possible and her response was ...'Well you can still see her in the holidays!' There was no sympathy or empathy at all.

What kind of reply is that to someone who had very recently lost their partner and has only just gone back to full time work...this was from the head of H.R who really should have known better....but then she does have to look in the mirror and see the person that she is every morning and when that person resembles Zelda from Terrahawks then that must be difficult to bear!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Still a bit Tee'd off.... with people who are surpost to be friends lying to , stabbing me in the back , using me the list goes on better off alone really i always see the signs when it's too late.... so i'm glad i'm on here goldfrapp friends :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Worn out as overdone it in the garden this morning. 5 minutes turned into 3 hours and my back and legs are killing me. So not fit anymore (:|

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!