Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Well the good feeling of going to work today didn't last long. To say I'm re-typing my CV tonight will give an indication towards the day I've had today! ~X(
  • this is why you should never let a cat drive in space

"its MY favourite song"
  • I AM COOL TO DRIVE

I own the whiskey, not the other way around!

... where's my hat!?

Guys. Guys. Guys. Problem.
  • cat not in hat.  tssk
    "its MY favourite song"
  • You wouldn't believe how distressing this is.

My only option is to fashion a t-shirt into a ninja hood.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Being photographed? FOR SHAME

Worst Ninja ever.

... also why a beach? There is NO COVER WHATSOEVER.

Fuckin' cats these days.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Kiyuri said:

My favourite post so far!  Laughing uncontrollably!  =))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Very very wooly.......after effects of a migraine....actually had to go and lie down in a haulage container on a sunbed cushion for a sleep or was rather sent there by my manager. Thank goodness it nipped it in the bud.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • To hot it's uncomfortable & getting annoying warm breeze too!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Along with everyone I am feeling hot and sticky....even a fan seems to be doing nothing to assist....sweltering.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bells said:

Well the good feeling of going to work today didn't last long. To say I'm re-typing my CV tonight will give an indication towards the day I've had today! ~X(

Grim, indeed. On top of the fact that you've been run off your feet there, recently and it's dominating your thoughts during non-work time. No prospects of things getting better?
  • @Bells Sorry to hear that work is making you feel that way. Maybe taking that first step of re-typing is what you need to do. Sending you loads of good wishes. x

Feel ok but a bit frazzled, had to change my day off to today due the happenings of earlier in the week and I over slept  (I never do that) Must gt a move on and get all the stuff done that needs doing before working the weekend.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!