Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Perplexed.

Is this forum

1. Open to new fans or  just the usual lot you new fans can do one ?

2. A place of serious discussion only no light hearted banter allowed 

3. Has an existing or past history of argumentative types? Name names...if you want ;)

If someone would like to give me a heads up, warts n all little backstory, that would be lovely. 

Cheers 

• I don't understand what is going on on here.....it is leaving me baffled. Nobody should feel they have to leave. Please can we all just get along....this place should be enjoyable not stressful. ((hugs )) @Bells :(
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • tvpatrol said:

Perplexed.

Is this forum

1. Open to new fans or  just the usual lot you new fans can do one ?

2. A place of serious discussion only no light hearted banter allowed 

3. Has an existing or past history of argumentative types? Name names...if you want ;)

If someone would like to give me a heads up, warts n all little backstory, that would be lovely. 

Cheers 

i'm perplexed too, i don't know whats going on at all! i think everyone is on their period... 
  • ping said:

tvpatrol said:

i'm perplexed too, i don't know whats going on at all! i think everyone is on their period... 

I think they must be....lol

Anyways, i would hope that no one is put off from coming on here, even if they are confronted by strange goings on.  I hope Bell sticks around, it would be sad to lose contributors to the site forum on account of such activity. 
  • I was puzzled when, about a week ago, a few folk said they were annoyed about being attacked or misinterpreted on here. I hadn't seen any of it! I assumed it must have happened in the "leak" thread... which I've never ventured into.

Everyone's seemed pretty chilled to me. But as I say, I don't read every discussion. (Yes, of course, I witnessed the Alan/Stranger stuff... it was kind of unavoidable... but that's long in the past, now)

The falling-out mentioned a few posts up - I did spot. Between 2 long-standing members of the (old) board. It's a shame it happened... hopefully the wounds will heal.

I don't want to seem all smiley-smiley/nothing's-wrong.. but I really don't think there has been anything recently that is as bad as, say, the Frisby or Laluna episodes.

• Oh good heavens that was indeed dreadful wasn't it Laluna that is a blast from the past. I recall being onbthe receiving end of some of that. Not withstanding and not wanting to sound happy clappey i still stand by my previous comment.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-05 14:59:07
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Post edited ie this flipping forum
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-05 15:15:05
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Bells said:

Yes I would imagine you could be bit don't be fooled because I can be too!
    Besides it was not me who mentioned about doing a TV exec role, it was somebody else who jokingly said it as a bit of friendly banter which I was led to believe was a staple of this forum.

I was having some friendly banter with @Bells which caused her to get into a dispute with someone else.  I feel responsible now and would never want her to leave.  :(
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • only friends i have now are on here (i'm not on facebook or twitter ect) don't want the same thing to happen on here as it has here at home... :-S
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • if i had the money i'd move house because most people around here just lately are backstabbing, lying, using, can't take no for any answer ar*e holes.... had enough, but why should i leave, i've been here 27 years & love the view's of the countryside & the walks it offers...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just poped outside for some fresh air & by chance saw a shooting star was quite bright too heading south..
    a moment of happeness over came me quite nice really..... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It was probably that British Airways 747 on fire
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I think we all just need to get laid.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I feel like a million and a half fucking dollars! Goldfrapp U.S. **==  Premiere baby!!! Bring it.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • what's going on, what have I missed?!  come back @bells :( pleeeease.

yayayayay @A_is_A , you get to experience the joy we got in Manchester, so excited for you!

And me?  Im in love.  Again..... This time, after recent numerous disasters and mess ups... Im going to take it SLOWLY and, not get carried away and just have a good time!  (this one is REALLY awesome though. like, really exciting!) hahaha.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!