Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Good news, Laura! Is she famous? Name in lights?! :)
  • ^ oh, haha, nope.. not this time ;) but she is VERY good and talented at what she does!  and really, really, hot. and we are doing a lot of hanging out together all of a sudden...

(this doesn't sound like taking it slowly does it......) ;)

• Laura said:

^ oh, haha, nope.. not this time ;) but she is VERY good and talented at what she does!  and really, really, hot. and we are doing a lot of hanging out together all of a sudden...

(this doesn't sound like taking it slowly does it......) ;)

Great news @Laura!  Apart from the pending Goldfrapp album there isn't a lot to smile about nowadays but your post was a welcome "good news story".  Congrats.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • @tvpatrol everyone interprets what they read on here in their own way. I can't profess to know what balance is given to what is written or how its read, but we all have the right to exercise how we react to it. is choice based on values? I don't think its entirely so. staying calm helps for me in the way I interpret reality, but there's no monetary profit in it.

@Laura that explains the cleaning! my house seems to be still after two and a half years. I blame goldfrapp x
    "its MY favourite song"
  • getting in from work at 01:30am takes the.......
    hoping it's 9:30pm tomorrow or else....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • @Laura That is lovely to hear :) Enjoy it. x

Had a day off yesterday but didn't get much done. Had Alice over night and most of the day before she goes on holiday. Had a great day laughing and chatting with her but found it hard dropping her back as it is the first time I have not gone away with her in the summer for eight years. So I am now feeling rather sad and another change.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Bells said:

Fucked off with the rude and spiteful bastards who frequent this place on here so thank you to the majority of nice people on here but I'm not going to stay on here and argue with nasty bastards who contribute nothing on here but to be shit heads and nit pick at others comments.
    It's been fun but I'm going to take my enjoyment of Goldfrapp elsewhere.

Ohhhhhhh.* Raises handbag*
  • I read an interview with a pilot a while ago where he said his job is hours of boredom interspersed with moments of terror. That's pretty much how I feel my day at work has gone today.
  • i'm on leave this week. i would be enjoying it apart from the bout of vomiting
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Levelling off.

This, for me at the moment, is A Good Thing.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• Levelling off.

This, for me at the moment, is A Good Thing.

:) :) :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Strange. As if something big is about to happen. 

Maybe it is the end of the world? Maybe I'm a sparkly vampire? Who knows.
  • Today I discovered that two work colleagues, both ladies in their fifties, bought a dollop of weed because they suddenly had an urge to try it.

But they haven't dared so far, so it's hidden in a teapot in their kitchen.

Colour me impressed.
  • Kiyuri said:

Today I discovered that two work colleagues, both ladies in their fifties, bought a dollop of weed because they suddenly had an urge to try it.

But they haven't dared so far, so it's hidden in a teapot in their kitchen.

Colour me impressed.

Engage them in conversation and get yourself invited round "for a cuppa"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ and a brownie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!