Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feeling guilty for having listened to 5 Tales of Us songs and not waiting until September.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Itchy....during the night a group of insects have taken a liking to my left forearm and punctured it repeatedly.. >:/
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Alan said:

Feeling guilty for having listened to 5 Tales of Us songs and not waiting until September.

BS
  • Alan said:

Feeling guilty for having listened to 5 Tales of Us songs and not waiting until September.

You shouldn't feel guilty (you're not the one who leaked)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke. Do you have that picture of me in conversation with Angie? Even if I'm not up close and personal, like you, it's something to cherish.

It'll help me get over the back to work blues.

I've got it on my PC at home - will do the honours tonight when I get in, Keith :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Sick , feel really off the game today & have'nt slept properly for a while either....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Tired.  Kept up all night by a dog huffing a barking at nothing, and when that wasn't happening there was a screeching tawny owl outside.  Zzzzz
  • Dreeke said:

Alan said:

You shouldn't feel guilty (you're not the one who leaked)

Perhaps guilty wasn't the best choice of words.  :-/
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Naughty? ;)
  • Come on! He feels ecstatic.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yeah, more like it.  ;))
  • For Keith (and Tweety)
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-24 06:59:50
  • Dreeke. Do you have that picture of me in conversation with Angie? Even if I'm not up close and personal, like you, it's something to cherish.

It'll help me get over the back to work blues.

BtW: Get well soon, whisperit. Whatever it is, it sounds very unpleasant.

Its now like the Matrix - bullet time

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Gosh, there's a boy next door screaming like a pig right now.

I feel awful.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!