Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Hungry
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • all giddy... it's funny how a silly little 'nothing really' conversation with a certain ms pollock on facebook can have that effect on you.  I'm going away to hide my geeky shyness elsewhere!
  • Feeling melancholic.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • back from another spell in hospital. This time a day in A&E (yes, with a backless dress and everything) being pulled, jabbed, squeezed and scanned cos they thought I might have had a MI (heart attack) or blood clot on my lung.

They werent convinced, so I'm back home. Feeling like shit, but wearing something altogether more me, dahlinks.
  • Typical midweek day off feelings: bored, lazy, randy. :P
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • all giddy... it's funny how a silly little 'nothing really' conversation with a certain ms pollock on facebook can have that effect on you.  I'm going away to hide my geeky shyness elsewhere!

Oh, did I mention I got three pecks on the cheek from her royal Angieness...

(Please don't hate me now....)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

Oh, did I mention I got three pecks on the cheek from her royal Angieness...

(Please don't hate me now....)

Haha no, but it got around to me that it happened! It's more than fine and I'd never hate you because I know that if I were in that situation I'd just stand there like a mute, shuffling my feet and remaining quiet throughout! 
  • Feeling better now that the heat wave is gone.
  • It was quite funny how it happened. So we noticed Davide and Angie were standing outside the venue for a smoke and we said hi and Keith started chatting with Angie. There was this obnoxious Belgian guy that wanted his picture taken with Angie and Davide. Davide immediately rushed back into the Albert Hall after that (thanks obnoxious Belgian guy...) but Angie was still there and I leaned over to ask her for a picture and she said "oh... I thought you wanted to kiss me..." This obviously kind of startled me and I stumbled "no, just a picture". So the picture was taken and I somehow gathered the guts to ask "do I still get those kisses?"Angie smiled and replied "sure!" I even was brave enough to ask for three... Because I'm Dutch...

Just one of those many things that made our trip to Manchester so much more awesome than we could ever have wished for!!
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-23 16:29:21
  • Dreeke. Do you have that picture of me in conversation with Angie? Even if I'm not up close and personal, like you, it's something to cherish.

It'll help me get over the back to work blues.

BtW: Get well soon, whisperit. Whatever it is, it sounds very unpleasant.
  • Marlou has got a picture of that Keith... But she's all lovely sound asleep right now.
    I'll be sure you get that picture though.
  • That's great, Dreeke. No hurry.
  • feeling right annoyed, as i hate people who can't take NO for an answer it gets right on my bloody nerves......
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

feeling right annoyed, as i hate people who can't take NO for an answer it gets right on my bloody nerves......

Hope you feel better in the morning. 
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Thanks m_d
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!