Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • not on my kitchen floor ;)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Laura said:

Thinking about you and your sister HB - take care lovely xxx

I'm wired and I need to sleep.... Lovebox Sunday with the frapp is not putting me in the right place for Monday back at work... After 5 days off and complete, glorious, wonderful joy. Have loved every second of it, seeing you lot... And even I never though I'd manage 4 goldfrapp gigs in 5 days.

Fuck. Wow.

Thanks Laura and everyone else for kind words and support recently over my sister. Shes out of hospital and a little better as the 3 different types of medication have sorted the pain and she's back eating and sleeping a little better. I couldn't help but cry in the hospital as it all got too much for me. Feeling a little stressed and tired myself so off work today as have a sympathetic boss at least.
    On a good note still thrilled I managed to go Manchester and London as they were just absolutely cracking gigs. If I could post pictures on here I would. Grrrrrrr!!!!
  • tweety said:

not on my kitchen floor ;)

Actually, I've no idea how mine got there. I walked in to get a drink of water, and there they were. I didn't even remember taking them off.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • happens to me all the time. that Victoria Sponge is a bad girl.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Bells said:

Laura said:

Thinking about you and your sister HB - take care lovely xxx

I'm wired and I need to sleep.... Lovebox Sunday with the frapp is not putting me in the right place for Monday back at work... After 5 days off and complete, glorious, wonderful joy. Have loved every second of it, seeing you lot... And even I never though I'd manage 4 goldfrapp gigs in 5 days.

Fuck. Wow.

Thanks Laura and everyone else for kind words and support recently over my sister. Shes out of hospital and a little better as the 3 different types of medication have sorted the pain and she's back eating and sleeping a little better. I couldn't help but cry in the hospital as it all got too much for me. Feeling a little stressed and tired myself so off work today as have a sympathetic boss at least.
    On a good note still thrilled I managed to go Manchester and London as they were just absolutely cracking gigs. If I could post pictures on here I would. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Better news, HB. That's one hell of an emotional rollercoaster you've been on this past week. I hope things continue to improve.
  • likewise
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Yes, same from me too. HB, is your sis still due for an operation? Hope that goes well, and maybe they can bring it forward?
  • Same from me as well HB. Hope all will turn out fine in the end.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Sleepy. Just woke up.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Maybe this should go in the mental health thread? So I have moved it....
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-22 16:55:35
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Just got back from Montauk. That lobster roll was huge. Feeling myself like a lobster.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Disappointed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Frustrated...
  • Exuberant
  • Need chocolate

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!