Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Bells said:

Tired, so very tired I-)

Hugs, HB.
  • Bells said:

Tired, so very tired I-)

I know exactly how you feel - the last couple of days and the heat have me pretty much knocked out currently. Physically tired as much as anything. Have nearly fallen asleep three times this afternoon which is very unusual for me!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Traveling probably didn't help, i always find it so bizarre that sitting on your arse whilst a bus/train/plane takes you somewhere can take so much energy out of you. I'm sure there's some complex scientific reason for it though.

Right now i'm feeling ok i guess, can't complain, although i would like someone to turn the heat down just a notch, it's got no bloody business being this warm up here!
  • rewak said:

Traveling probably didn't help, i always find it so bizarre that sitting on your arse whilst a bus/train/plane takes you somewhere can take so much energy out of you. I'm sure there's some complex scientific reason for it though.

To be fair, being dehydrated from not drinking enough liquids and two gigs in a venue with 2000 people and absolutely no air conditioning probably didn't help!

Oh, and being up til half one both nights in the hotel guests lounge too. Not going to help. How some of the others were up til 3 or 4 both nights is beyond me - hats off to them! :D
  • Annoyed. Sat in the cinema as neighbours noise so loud there was no way I could stand it much longer and didn't want to play the 'moaning neighbour' card. On the up side I had one free complimentary ticket to use so it's cost nothing!
  • Had a really pleasant (not keen on that word) day. Wasn't to hectic or hot so everyone was in a much better mood myself included. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Been in A&E since 8am as had to get ambulance for my sister as in screaming pain. Hey ho another exciting day in my life! :(
  • Hope everything will turn out ok for your sister.
    Virtual hug.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Thinking about you and your sister HB - take care lovely xxx

I'm wired and I need to sleep.... Lovebox Sunday with the frapp is not putting me in the right place for Monday back at work... After 5 days off and complete, glorious, wonderful joy. Have loved every second of it, seeing you lot... And even I never though I'd manage 4 goldfrapp gigs in 5 days.

Fuck. Wow.
  • So you went in the end, Laura. I suspected the temptation might be too great.

I know how you feel. Fortunately, I don't have to return to work until Tuesday. Maybe my body clock will return to normal then but presently I'm still awake and missing you and the gang sitting around chatting until the wee small hours.

Not down in the dumps, however. As I mentioned, after a distressing few weeks, the last week has been the best possible remedy. Returning to work will be a downer but at least I'll be returning feeling energised and uplifted.
  • Doesn't this feel a bit familiar? Us being the last online? ;)
  • Absolutely Keith. I'm so happy and thankful and uplifted also, to have spent that time with you and the lovely frappers. It's been an absolute ball - I did go tonight, but it's not been the same not sharing it with anyone from here. MY FRIENDS DID NOT GET IT IN THR SAME WAY!! ! .... If everyone could just come over to mine NOW that'd be great ;)
    You take care... And I'm sure we'll be able to catch up again soon. So glad you are feeling a little better, after a really really hard time, this has all happened at kind of the right time I guess...
    I miss yooouuuuuuuuu!
  • @Dreeke HAHA. drink? One last one? One for the road? ;)
  • Shall I turn on some random tv channel? Maybe there's a Tom Cruise flick on..... :-??
  • Yeah. Do it. But make sure you turn it up REALLY LOUD... And I'll pour the drinks.. In a totally grumpy way.

Then chuck a spider into the middle of it all. There must be one in here somewhere....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!