Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Touché Iuv, I had a similar thought about something on Twitter earlier.
    Was it a Twit or FB that drew your ire today H B?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • If any of my political views seem ironic or contradictory, feel free to ask me about them, @Urban_Tribesman. Or else make fun of me. I can take it.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2016-11-15 18:10:07
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No need Iuv, I find you as straight as a die. One of the advantages of being straight talking. Opinionated maybe, but I like that in a man !
    Hells and I were having traffic on Twitter earlier with old friends Anouk and Minsku regarding a quote about the fecklessness of youth and it was some of those comments, or the way I interpreted them, that struck me as ironic. It all got a bit complicated and I wonder if wires got crossed. Hopefully it was not that which caused HB's frustration earlier. If it was HB, then let me know what I did not pick up on.
  • Oh, darn.
  • I feel like a wild Stallion today! (In all the right places)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I feel naughty. The regular teacher left me with Sonnet 1.
  • iuventus said:

Oh, darn.

Wassup? Can't take a compliment? I like people with views and opinions. Nothing like a discussion turning into a debate turning into row turning into a riot !
  • Hush and think again.
  • I hope all our USA cousins are feeling great on this Thanksgiving day, and looking forward to the brave new world they have chosen to embrace.

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/EoNcF9y7w-pW6HREBaNhxADMTFg=/fit-in/1200x9600/http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/twerkey.gif
  • **== ~:>
  • Feeling a bit sore round the chops right now- just had my face lovingly gnawed off by a very stupid soft border terrier! ( time for a wash!) :o3
  • I feel heartbroken, but it's my own fault. You can't help who you fall for- but if you see red flags, you have to make a choice. Somewhere in my mind, I think I can have casual sex..but my heart always gets involved. Oh well, guess I'm too much of a Romantic..which is a good thing.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-11-27 12:24:30
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^Aww, PG. The heart has its reasons. Hope it heals quickly
    Post edited by whispered at 2016-11-27 14:02:57
  • Aw Ponygurl, sorry. Cuddle those moggies of yours- you can always really on their affection.
  • Had a terrible day...and I've just eaten a big cream filled chorus pastry. I'm numbing the guilt with a double whisky. Sod it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!