Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I feel like a train hit me. I partied so hard on Thursday, I broke my fucking shoe! Well the strap on it. I spent all yesterday recovering, because although I party like a rockstar..I don't recover like one. That's what happens when you start the night with wine and end with whiskey :P. Tonight will be another such night, so I'm resting in preparation. Let the games begin....
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • First lesson I learned being bought up in the licensing trade was never mix grape with grain. Beer is a grain alcohol, as is whisky, gin and vodka (which are essentially the same as each other, with Gin being infused with Juniper and other flavourings) . Wine is a grape based alcohol, as is Brandy and Cider, so you would have been better drinking brandy rather than Whisky PG as it would have reduced the possibilities of a massive hangover.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Happy it's New Years Eve just for the sake of saying goodbye to 2016 tbh. Let's make 2017 a good one for us all. Goldfrapp album in the New Year do not too bad. Happy New Year to you all. Lots of love xx
  • Happy it's New Years Eve just for the sake of saying goodbye to 2016 tbh. Let's make 2017 a good one for us all. Goldfrapp album in the New Year do not too bad. Happy New Year to you all. Lots of love xx

And to you sweet thing. Hoping you find romance in 2017!
  • Nuwebb was here on the 21st December!
  • Oh, I forgot Giancarlo. We follow each other on Twitter as well. Lots of tweets about Lego and food!

And to you sweet thing. Hoping you find romance in 2017!

Thanks mate. Happy New Year to you and Mrs UT :x
    Let's hope we can all meet up in 2017 at a Frapp gig :)
  • ^Or any other gig come to that Hells. Some Frapp gigs would be most excellent though!
  • ^
    Indeed. Gigs booked so far for me in 2017 are Ladyhawke in February, Elbow in March I think and Paul Weller in April.
  • So far, we have Black Sabbath in January, The Floyd Effect in February, Mara Carlyle in March under the Royal Albert Hall (yes, under), KT Tunstall in May, the Pink Floyd exhibition at the V & A in June and Alice Cooper in November. Hoping to fill some blanks with Frapp gigs and also catch up with Mari Wilson again as she is so lovely. I want to help with her Merch stall again !
  • So, what is your favorite Pink Floyd era, UT?

Yah, Goldfrapp should be touring this year.
  • I hope they'll plan the tour on my side of the Channel for autumn, and I manage to get some days off to see them. Berlin or something would be nice.
    Post edited by Turqs at 2017-01-01 18:27:37
  • You're in Germany?  Nice place.  Well, heck, I'd say that about any place I've been in Europe.
  • So, what is your favorite Pink Floyd era, UT?

Yah, Goldfrapp should be touring this year.

A bit obvious. The first album I bought was Wish You Were Here, then I went back to Dark Side of the Moon.
    Both these are never far from my play list.
    The Floyd Effect do the whole of Dark Side as part of their set, and this year, they are going to include Shine On in their set. The are bloody good and I can't wait to see them in Feb.
  • You're in Germany?  Nice place.  Well, heck, I'd say that about any place I've been in Europe.

Nope, but Berlin or Amsterdam would be nice, quite easy to get there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!