Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^
    Been getting pains in my right kidney and discomfort round my rectum so had an internal and I felt embarrassed about it but had to be done. She said there is a small lump there so have cream to use until results come back. Said I was worried about bowel cancer as I'm terrible with my diet etc, etc. Felt round my tummy and the other place ahem. Had to go for blood tests today as well.
  • To get to the root of the topic, somewhere between 1929 and insane?
  • ^
    Been getting pains in my right kidney and discomfort round my rectum so had an internal and I felt embarrassed about it but had to be done. She said there is a small lump there so have cream to use until results come back. Said I was worried about bowel cancer as I'm terrible with my diet etc, etc. Felt round my tummy and the other place ahem. Had to go for blood tests today as well.

Aw, poor thing. I wouldn't get too worried. Drink lots of distilled water and fresh squeezed orange juice. Just flush the kidneys out, and take a warm bath in Epsom salts. Oh, and try to eat clean ;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • To get to the root of the topic, somewhere between 1929 and insane?

Some words of wisdom i was once told "Don't take the brown acid". :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

To get to the root of the topic, somewhere between 1929 and insane?

Some words of wisdom i was once told "Don't take the brown acid". :P

That sounds like a modern update to "don't eat yellow snow".
  • Feel tired and don't want to go to work tomorrow
  • Feel tired and don't want to go to work tomorrow

With you there Hells. It is what keeps the wolf from blowing over your house of sticks however.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I'm going thru it too. I woke up and burst into tears this am..held it together till I made it to work and a colleague gave me a hug on seeing me, I looked that awful I guess. Won't explain, too long. I will battle on and sort it. Insecurity and paranoia are festering among the working population and it's becoming more and more competitive and unpleasant out there. Plodding on...
  • KatRobin said:

I'm going thru it too. I woke up and burst into tears this am..held it together till I made it to work and a colleague gave me a hug on seeing me, I looked that awful I guess. Won't explain, too long. I will battle on and sort it. Insecurity and paranoia are festering among the working population and it's becoming more and more competitive and unpleasant out there. Plodding on...

Oh no Kat. You know you can email me anytime as you've seen my tales of woe so I do know how you feel even if for different reasons. I'm hearing you with the paranoia too.
    I had to go in to the toilets this morning as could feel tears coming on. How I'm being treated at work makes me feel like I've got the bubonic plague!!
    We'll fight this shit together mate. Big hug from me ;;)
  • Thanks Hells and I will reply to your email. I was too busy last night carving a pumpkin for the pupil in my class who won my competition. Carve up? Seems apt!
  • ^
    No worries. Just do things in your own time and chin up. Things are shit for me at work but at least I have the knowledge that I'm off for three days next week to look forward to. Not fussed about Xmas but once it's here I'll have a break for a change.
  • Hugs from me too ladies. Hope you overcome the adversities that are currently plaguing you!
    Could a flaming bag of dog shit be appropriate?
  • Results back from my blood tests today. All clear on thyroid and no bowel cancer. Hooray.
    Got high cholesterol though so celebrated with a nice unhealthy cheeseburger for my tea ;)) :))
  • Good news, HB x
  • The Cheeseburger was a nice touch. Sometimes, you just have to give the Grim Reaper the finger.
    Fuck, it would be bad place if Cheeseburgers were off the menu forever! You can always go skinny though HB.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!