Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Chorus?! Choux!! Aaaarghhhhhh
  • @Kat I say if you wanna eat the whole fucking chorus, just do it. Sounds as if you a'choired a taste for it, :-*

Good news, I'm over my heartbreak already. I Instagram stalked her and discovered a multitude of things that completely turned me off to her. Then I went to Florence and the Machine's Instagram and got completely turned on again. That..is..all
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • OMG I love Instagram stalking!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • So the internet does have its uses then? I was starting to wonder.
  • Kat, I've had years-long relationships with people who don't even know I exist.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ Not creepy if you're actually seeing them though. I should've known when Billy Joel's 'Piano Man' came on her playlist when we were making out. Who the fuck makes out to 'Piano Man'?!?! Talk about a mood killer...
    U R I E L
  • Feeling like crap this am...got a rotten chest infection :-&
    More days off work
  • Well, after having a horrendous past 4 weeks with the big fall out at work (ongoing the bastards), coping with severe depression to the point of nearly self harming/severe suicidal thoughts, glad to say I've just come home from a wonderful evening out.
    My second meet up with my local LGBT group and first Xmas dinner with them. They have made me feel so much better about myself and life in general. Talked a lot about me struggling with coming out to people I should be able to talk to (parents) and were very understanding about that.
    Made a lot of friends tonight and yeah I'll be honest I liked one of the girls there :\">
  • ^ Yay!!!! Hells, we all go through depression..but don't ever harm yourself. We need the good people to stick around and make a difference. xo
    U R I E L
  • Exhausted. Dads been in hospital since last Thursday and discharged today. Back to work tomorrow for a rest!
  • Very pleased with myself this last week as I seemed to have shaken off my daily sickness by carefully cutting down my steroids. I even managed a good 5 hours' sleep last night. Got really excited at the thought I might manage to fetch my daughter home from Uni tomorrow.

But by midday I was back to "normal" and sick for the rest of the day. Oh well, I guess she'll find her own way back.
  • Some of the trends seen in the past 24 hours:

TurkeyAssassination
    PrayForBerlin
    Nigel Farage
    BerlinTerrorAttack
    World War 3

Fuck off, 2016.

• It appears that 2017 will be even worse...
  • Turqs said:

It appears that 2017 will be even worse...

We don't know that. It might not be fantastic but it'll need to be a f*cking nightmare to be worse than this year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!