Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Actually, I think I ripped my frenulum. She didn't have any piercings, so still not sure how the hell I managed to do that (?) )

Ok I googled it and the example picture made me do a little sex wee ☺️
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2016-10-13 16:45:35
  • KatRobin said:

You and me both!
    I've just sent a reply to your messages Hells but I'm not sure if you'll get it. Let me know if you don't.
    Pass the dictionary...

No message has come through
  • Actually, I think I ripped my frenulum. She didn't have any piercings, so still not sure how the hell I managed to do that (?) )

Ok I googled it and the example picture made me do a little sex wee ☺️

Ew! Granville! Fetch a cloth !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Come on now. No one really wants to sleep on the wet spot. That's what towels are for... ;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^
    Let's go on a hot date this weekend PG. You can either come over to mine for a kebab and a pint or over to yours for something a bit more exotic
  • ^
    Let's go on a hot date this weekend PG. You can either come over to mine for a kebab and a pint or over to yours for something a bit more exotic

Something involving Pineapple?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ^
    I'm not quite sure how to take that, said the actress to the bishop :P :\"> ;)
  • ^ You take it with a shot of vodka.. ;)
    U R I E L
  • ^

Aww, I'm an ocean away with a broken frenulum. The exotic thing makes me laugh though. I once dated a girl whose favorite food was Thai, so I tried to cook a Thai dinner for her one night. Well, one of the ingredients was Kefir Lime leaves. I didn't realize the leaf was supposed to used whole, like Basil to just flavor, then discard. I actually julienned it and put it in the dish! When she took a bite, she said it tasted like Pine-sol, hahaha! That's a cleaning product here in the US. Still makes me laugh to this day =))
    U R I E L
  • How do I feel today?? Sick, depressed, anxious, totally emotional, stomach pains, hurt feelings etc.
    Why? All because I stood up for my rights at work and now I might lose my job next week. Meetings have been a waste of time as not prepared to listen to me as usual and now just accused of creating tension in the office and unnecessary upset to other colleagues. All this because I stood up for myself for a change. Been upset all day and probably will be all day tomorrow until work on Monday. Fed up with all now :((
  • ^ I think we've all been there. I remember several years ago a flight attendant working for JetBlue I think(?) got fed up and quit his job. Apparently some passenger was trying to stow overhead baggage which accidently hit him in the face. He flipped out, got on the intercom and told all the passengers to fuck off. He then grabbed a beer, popped the emergency chute, slid down, got in his car and drove home! I applaud this man..epic. I normally don't recommend drugs, but maybe a little Rx of Xanax will help until things get sorted. It will be ok... ;)
    U R I E L
  • @HB Let's talk girls! I have found most girls are just as shy as myself, and the only way to ever meet them is to just have a couple drinks, relax and actually talk to them. I say "shy", but it's prob more of an intimidation factor. Next time you're out, just find the one you're most attracted to and go talk to her. It takes balls, yes..but someone has got to make a first move. That's the tough part about meeting women I think. Take a wingman, grab a drink and talk to a girl...I have faith in you! I've had to do this myself, I know.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-10-15 20:41:54
    U R I E L
  • How do I feel today?? Sick, depressed, anxious, totally emotional, stomach pains, hurt feelings etc.
    Why? All because I stood up for my rights at work and now I might lose my job next week. 

Work disputes are horrible, HB. When you are in them, they poison everything. The only compensation I've found is that once you are in a new job, or the culprit is removed, the hurt seems to go quite quickly. The last disputes I had involved grievances against a Senior Director (dispute #1) and Chair (dispute #2) of two different organisations. I spent hours and hours and hours writing letters, emails and gathering evidence. Months of sleepless nights. Dispute #1 was resolved when I got together with some colleagues and we met secretly with the CEO to pass on our concerns. The Director moved to a new job elsewhere in the country a couple of months later. Dispute #2 ended when I lodged a formal complaint with the professional body and - when their sanction fell short of what I felt was required - I resigned. The financial cost of leaving was nothing compared to the emotional cost of staying.

Maybe I am weird, or just insufferable, but I've always chosen moral righteousness over eating, and never regretted it! In any case, whatever you do, things will change and the hurt will fade. Especially if you follow PG's advice. XXXXXXXXXXXX     
    Post edited by whispered at 2016-10-16 04:31:25
  • ^
    I've been in the job 17 years but things have been brewing for a long time. My lack of confidence has actually stopped me looking for another job so maybe after going in tomorrow I might not have much choice!
  • Ponygurl said:

@HB Let's talk girls! I have found most girls are just as shy as myself, and the only way to ever meet them is to just have a couple drinks, relax and actually talk to them. I say "shy", but it's prob more of an intimidation factor. Next time you're out, just find the one you're most attracted to and go talk to her. It takes balls, yes..but someone has got to make a first move. That's the tough part about meeting women I think. Take a wingman, grab a drink and talk to a girl...I have faith in you! I've had to do this myself, I know.

Lack of LGBT places in my town and surrounding areas makes it more difficult for me. Looked online for venues/pubs near to me but very limited. Feel so much more relaxed when I go down to Brighton but still very shy over it all.
    Bit worried about going on dating sites tbh. I'm very self conscious. I don't help myself over certain things :-S

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!