Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Man, you should come here HB. The girls are absolute animals! In a good way of course... :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Well, like usual, I feel emotionally torn over something. My father is trying to re-establish a relationship with me :/. This is the man that didn't protect me from my abusive step-mother, dis-owned me for being gay and told me I was going to burn in hell for it, and stole a very large sum of money from me. He's my father though and I want to forgive him..but it's so damn hard. Even the thought of him brings back so many unpleasant memories of childhood. Forgiveness is such a strange animal. It would be such a relief for my heart, but somewhere in my mind..I still want justice. Weird. I guess I want justice for a lack of love, but that in itself is not very loving. Paradox of the heart I guess. It makes me struggle-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-10-18 15:47:24
    U R I E L
  • There's nothing weird about those feelings, PG!

Loads of love xxxxxxx

PS - I have sent you a PM
  • I PM'd you back..and I don't mean pre-menstrual. Or maybe I do, what time of the month is it?
    U R I E L
  • It's ALWAYS that time of the month, chez whisper. No-one is safe.
  • PG,I think one of the worst things that has been pounded into humanity since the dawn of time is respect for our "elders" which is often interpreted as the further back in history one goes, the more we should respect them.  Just keep in mind that, if you go back in time at all, the humans at any given time were dumber than us.  Go back quite a ways, they were dumber than a bag of hammers.  To use more correct terminology, it would be best to say that they were more ignorant, less informed.  Anyways, I got over the whole thing about parents.  My dad was a verbal terrorist for the family, as my worst example.  He loved playing mind games, as well.  Yeah, he aged and wanted to feel good about himself.  He was still a dick and I would have done better staying with my initial plan: stay as far away as possible (8,000 miles is the best I ever did and that was a good distance).  I don't know your situation in detail but I would probably tell him to, hmmm, what the least offensive way to say this ... "go fly a kite".  That wasn't the first term to come to mind but it works...
  • @WW Thankyou! Yeah, I'm gonna keep my distance for now. If an apology ever comes my way, I'll reconsider. I like your "go fly a kite" response though! =D>
    U R I E L
  • I'm learning by doing again. Granted, it is the most effective training method, but I don't remember signing up for this course. Can I switch, please?
  • Doctors tomorrow and I am dreading it. Exhausted with the apprehension of going let alone how I'll be afterwards :( :-S
  • I'm horny, but what else is new.
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

I'm horny, but what else is new.

I'll pop over :\"> :P ;))
  • Doctors tomorrow and I am dreading it. Exhausted with the apprehension of going let alone how I'll be afterwards :( :-S

Hope PG helped you prepare, HB.

But really, hope it went well XXXXX
  • I just hope her Doctor was hot..although that could make someone even more nervous, esp. if she's playing Marvin Gaye in her office and she's your gyno.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-10-26 14:06:10
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

I just hope her Doctor was hot..although that could make someone even more nervous, esp. if she's playing Marvin Gaye in her office and she's your gyno.

I shouldn't really be laughing as in too much discomfort and embarrassment after seeing the Doctor. Not sure what nationality she is but she's easy to talk to with her '80's perm but beautiful big blue eyes. Too much pleasure on her face when she slapped that rubber glove on her hand :-S
  • ^ Why the discomfort? I hope she didn't make you bend over and cough- :P (was it the gyno you visited? If so, I would like to add I truly AM psychic.)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-10-26 21:14:34
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!