Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Done nothing today. Been alone a lot too. So i have had far too many cups of coffee. Must have had 15. That is it now. 3 more before bedtime. Back to normal tomorrow. Early start.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • :-SS :-(( :-S

Yep that about covers it.
  • Bored to be honest  :-<
  • Tired! to be even more honest.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • REALLY REALLY hyper. Because of last nights football. Somebody will bring me down soon enough. Probably the kids mis-behaving or something tonight.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. My novel in progress is to have 20 chapters. Today, I've polished Ch 18, written the final three pages of Ch 19 (although it needs revising and polishing) and made a start on Ch 20.
  • =D>

When will the rest be available again?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

=D>

When will the rest be available again?

That is very hard to say.  My publishing contract assigns the rights for the whole series to Chomu Press.  They have until October of this year to publish the second volume.  I suppose that, if they fail to publish it, I will be entitled to make other arrangements.  If they are going to publish the second volume, they ought to make some kind of move on it soon.  Publication takes a while.  The best I can say is "watch this space".
  • Feeling very sad tonight to find out that an old school friend of mine who I have been back in touch with for a while has died. I dont know the circumstances but hes been in and out of hospital a lot over the past year so dont know if its due to that or if its all got too much for him and hes done something. Its very sad anyway and I cant get my head round it.
    36 is still too young and my thoughts go out to his Mum and brother. 
  • ^ Aw, sorry to hear that Hells. Death certainly makes us contemplate life. I once heard of an ancient Chinese tradition where death was celebrated as a liberation from suffering. Hugs for you Hells.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • That is awful. A few people who i went to school with have died. Thirties is far too young. I know i moan about things, But really i should realise how lucky i am.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sorry to hear that, Hells. Wish you the best!
  • Sad to hear that, Helen. Hope you're feeling relatively OK today...
  • Well its been a very up and down week for me. Started off OK but plunged the depths of shiteness middle of the week with the death of a friend. Struggled to get through work Thursday due to that. Luckily had a gig that night and cheered me up a treat with fab music and company (shame the weather slashed it down making for a horrendous car journey).
    Tired at work today due to getting home at 1AM and still being at work for 8.30. Managed to burn my hand on the hot water from our drinks machine and had to sit with a bandaged hand at work for the rest of the day. 
    Stayed later at work because of so much work to do and not being in on Monday. Started to look like a car crash victim by the end of the day with my hand and looking like Id been dragged through a hedge backwards. Sooo tired by the time I got home and then got the two bob bits after having a reaction form whatever the stinky stuff was that was in the gel bandage. Serious ring sting now because of it :(
    Perked up a bit a few minutes ago as have Monday to look forward to with retail therapy and wonderful Ms Calvi in the evening. Life aint so bad after all 
    ;;)
  • Swings and roundabouts eh Bells? How much they jerk you around just depends how strong the wind is and it has been very windy this week.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!