Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I wish it were that easy....lol
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Arnica balm, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh the Arnica has been out in full force...hence the bruise appearing so quickly...thank you though. :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

I wish it were that easy....lol

I'm afraid that advice is going to cost you £5 though.  Yes it's a Cervus charge.

Taxi!
  • softlad said:

Yes it's a Cervus charge.

That took me a moment. Mind, I was a Latin major; so, I always hear his name as [‘kԑr wʉs].
  • @lisa @The_Carpathian thanks, it went alright really, much better than I thought it would. There was some glastochat in there but from them not me (I promise!) haha.
  • Cervus said:

Oh the Arnica has been out in full force...hence the bruise appearing so quickly...thank you though. :-)

I find that oshá root works better and faster, but I'd be surprised if you could find that in the UK.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-03 15:48:20

• iuventus said:

That took me a moment. Mind, I was a Latin major; so, I always hear his name as [‘kԑr wʉs].

Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-03 16:34:13
  • @lisa @The_Carpathian thanks, it went alright really, much better than I thought it would. There was some glastochat in there but from them not me (I promise!) haha.

I can't really comment too much as we talked about Goldfrapp and MIF at my job interview for where I am now.

These things sometimes happen :-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Compressed by two very warm dogs....it is becoming an act of contortion being able to type :)
  • Feeling good. just back from rehearsing with the band after a long while of not touching my guitar.
    We're tried a Goldfrapp song and worked really well imho.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

...We're tried a Goldfrapp song and worked really well imho.

Yeah right, like we're going to let that go!  What song was it?

• Something about dark coloured fruit...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • It was sunny just a few minutes ago, now it's pouring giraffes and elephants.

Because of that, I feel 'rainy'.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Can't sleep.... Rubbish.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!