Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • My last day off , the cat is prowling around my feet thinking I`m some sort of cat toy . I did the shopping yesterday , so I have the warm glow that only knowing I`ve done it can bring to me . Slightly on edge , my friend has his hearing today , fingers crossed .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • iuventus said:

Alan said:

...obnoxious and gay.

[-X

I'm with iuventus.... Mind your terminology.

• Feeling pretty chipper today....

This illness is finally on the wane and I've got no essays to worry about!

• Feeling rather flat............ :( 

Also still suffering with a very sore forehead after colliding with one of the dogs (heads like granite I tell you!) It must have been a pretty hard crash as even he was shaking his head afterwards...
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Oh dear... Bigs are all muscle and bone! Hope ur both ok soon!
  • strong. weak. confused.

just waiting for enlightened...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I was feeling fine until somthing popped up.  Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
  • Real crisis of confidence, mostly caused by this place, hence the lack of posting for a few days.

Struggling big time with it, if I'm honest.

Just sharing as a couople of folks have messaged me to ask. Thanks :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • This place???

That's alarming...

*big Carpy type hug*
  • ^ Hey there carpy, hope your faith in the 'board can be restored... there are still lots of good people here. A shame we have had to put up with some negativity lately. It will fade soon, with luck.

Me... am feeling a mug for forking out £150 for a small plastering job. It needed doing at short notice. This comes on top of a £3300 roof repair bill! :(
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-02 12:22:38
  • Sigh, the old board surely was a nice, restful place....
  • Hang in there Carp!

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Don't let it hang so heavy...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Iuventus this is part of what I was getting at...
  • I don't quite get it. I mean, I see lots of negativity on both sides of several situations. However, I just laugh it off and focus on the friendly people. Even some of the poops have pleasant moments. The heavyweights will start feeling better once they have re-established the dominance they had on the old boards. Once balance of power is restored, everyone will be happy. Meanwhile, we needn't get caught up in the drama.

For now, just be.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 13:49:49
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!