Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • unlikely...
  • Feeling tired and now have a bruise in the shape of the top of a dog skull.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-03 14:49:14
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Feeling tired and now have a bruise in the shape of the top of a dog skull.

If you pat it that ought to make it feel better.

• I feel ecstatic after an email that I've just received.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I wish it were that easy....lol
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Arnica balm, C.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh the Arnica has been out in full force...hence the bruise appearing so quickly...thank you though. :-)
  • Cervus said:

I wish it were that easy....lol

I'm afraid that advice is going to cost you £5 though.  Yes it's a Cervus charge.

Taxi!
  • softlad said:

Yes it's a Cervus charge.

That took me a moment. Mind, I was a Latin major; so, I always hear his name as [‘kԑr wʉs].
  • @lisa @The_Carpathian thanks, it went alright really, much better than I thought it would. There was some glastochat in there but from them not me (I promise!) haha.
  • Cervus said:

Oh the Arnica has been out in full force...hence the bruise appearing so quickly...thank you though. :-)

I find that oshá root works better and faster, but I'd be surprised if you could find that in the UK.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-03 15:48:20

• iuventus said:

That took me a moment. Mind, I was a Latin major; so, I always hear his name as [‘kԑr wʉs].

Post edited by softlad at 2013-07-03 16:34:13
  • @lisa @The_Carpathian thanks, it went alright really, much better than I thought it would. There was some glastochat in there but from them not me (I promise!) haha.

I can't really comment too much as we talked about Goldfrapp and MIF at my job interview for where I am now.

These things sometimes happen :-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Compressed by two very warm dogs....it is becoming an act of contortion being able to type :)
  • Feeling good. just back from rehearsing with the band after a long while of not touching my guitar.
    We're tried a Goldfrapp song and worked really well imho.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!