Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feeling sad. I don't want to be in love again.
    I'm also waiting for accreditation from MIF, It makes me crazy.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:40:54
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:41:02
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • After working on school and things related to this every day, since september, I am not sure of what I'm supposed to do until school starts again. Feels really strange.
  • down in the dumps :( damn mouth ulcers giving me jip....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Tired and thumping headache. Foot still hurts. Getting too old for these mid-week gigs :-/
  • Also tired....been off all week and think I have been doing more manual stuff at home than I do at work...daft daft daft.... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'm feeling like going to my happy place... That'll be the pet thread :)
  • ping said:

I'm feeling like going to my happy place... That'll be the pet thread :)

That is a good place to start....all the backbiting in other places is just getting too exhausting to read, although I will hold my hand up that I have delved into said places since but cannot be bothered to pass comment anymore as I do not believe that I have the inclination nor the intellect so it would probably just blow up in my face anyway. Hahahaha

Pet thread here we go and I will see if I can sink the place with multiple emotes..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Feeling irritable
  • chokka said:

Feeling irritable

Whats up?
  • Poorly sick :(

And not liking my appearance at the moment
  • @chokka Hope you feel better soon. When you are feeling poorly your self image is one of the first things to go. Anyway feel better. :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-28 09:57:32

• (revom

(remode

(removde

bollocks :-L

• i miss my beard. *cries*

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!