Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I shaved mine off once and it just looked wrong, never again!
  • rewak said:

I shaved mine off once and it just looked wrong, never again!

i havent had one for about 9months? basically for work purposes. if i had one, id have to wear a beard snood. ive worn it once and when you wear one for 12hrs a day, at the end of the shift you cant wait to rip the fucker off. :p
  • Announcing Kiyuri's mini UK tour.... OF DEATH

Tour dates:
    Scotland, June 30th, for the spreading of Grandad's ashes
    Loughborough, July 1st, for Grandma's funeral

Support act: Family fued - an explosive live art show where the main focus is bickering and verbal abuse.

BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
  • Cervus said:

@chokka Hope you feel better soon. When you are feeling poorly your self image is one of the first things to go. Anyway feel better. :)

Thank you my brooding lovely :) *mwah

• this

you choose the context
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

this

you choose the context

If I only had some hair...

• Thank you my brooding lovely :) *mwah

Oh dear....I had no idea I was brooding.....although that does make me sound like one of the hens....hehehe. Hope you are feeling a bit or even much better today chokka. :-) x

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Aye I'm ok...

In the pic I saw of you, you appeared.... Broodish...
  • Glad to hear it.. :-)

I thought I was smiling in it...must improve my grinning capabilities :)

At the mo I am feeling like I am watching everything through rose coloured glasses and I have no idea why?
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 10:23:25
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • You are smiling in it! But it looks like you are guarding many a secret
  • Is it not obvious to you, Cervus?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Feeling..... Flummoxed today.
  • I feel a bit tipsy...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • iuventus said:

Is it not obvious to you, Cervus?

There are many things that are obvious to me however would you care to elaborate?
    :-/ :-/ :-/
  • Cervus said:

iuventus said:

Is it not obvious to you, Cervus?

There are many things that are obvious to me however would you care to elaborate?
    :-/ :-/ :-/

I'd rather just allow the story to progress along my imagination's natural path.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 17:02:47
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!