Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Curiouser and curiouser?
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • is it just me but days seem to be shorter than they use to be.....

but there's still 24hours in one.... can't belive it's last day of june tomorrow...

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • it comes with age Jozzy I guess...
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • it comes with age Jozzy I guess...

got to agree with that....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• Nice and refreshed after my Sunday soak in the tub. Now go out and get dirty again in the garden :(|)
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-06-30 05:00:21
  • Ouch. My left foot is still painful. The swelling has gone down but the it was painful walking in this morning. Pains moved to my ankle now as its making me walk funny :((
    I hate doctors but looks like I will have to go!
  • Bells said:

Ouch. My left foot is still painful. The swelling has gone down but the it was painful walking in this morning. Pains moved to my ankle now as its making me walk funny :((
    I hate doctors but looks like I will have to go!

Had that once and I`d broken my leg ....probably not the best tale to tell . It wasn`t so much a high tolerance of pain as a high stupidity/denial level 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^
    That's made me feel sooo much more at ease 8-|
  • Ooops sorry , PM sent
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Feeling odd.... Battling low self esteem a lot lately... Even last nights dream reflected that....

.....most peculiar.
  • Feeling a lot better than I did the last few days. Everything will get better once I can stop worrying about wednesday. Signing a few papers at school knowing there'll be a crowd is making me terribly nervous.
  • Ecstatic after Cher's live show last night.

The crowd was a little obnoxious and gay. No, literally gay. It was a gay pride day after all.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

...obnoxious and gay.

[-X
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 00:13:17
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Watching Jonny Kimmel's tonight show...

Depp was kinda boring.

Falling asleep now...
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Kinda feeling let down , I`ve got to organise post Revolution entertainment all on my own , I`m running the cake stand by myself and no one even volunteered to bring crisps , let alone paper cups and plates :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!