Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • I copied Mirrors speech into Word ,put some swirly flower clipart around it , put it into a cartoon font added a picture of Tracey Emin , put some of those dotted lines with scissors on them around them all and then put it on my mantelpiece.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-25 21:57:35
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • folklore said:

This post was lost in last page but

welcome to the board earthspirit!! :)

Thanks folklore! So nice to be here! :)
  • iuventus said:

And some sleazeball is taking advantage of Cervus' fragile emotional state for his own lascivious intentions.

Hehehe.....My emotional state is by no means fragile but feel free to take advantage anyway if you so desire.... ;-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • tweety said:

you see in the end, Love conquers all.

secretly I really wish its Corvina

No, she would have had the heart and respect to not hide behind another name.

That was one of the things I loved about her so much.

totally agree Carpy. her arguements were always well founded, which could be frustrating at times, and she had the belief to come across incredibly stubborn, but was always honest. I do miss her input.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

tweety said:

you see in the end, Love conquers all.

secretly I really wish its Corvina

No, she would have had the heart and respect to not hide behind another name.

That was one of the things I loved about her so much.

totally agree Carpy. her arguements were always well founded, which could be frustrating at times, and she had the belief to come across incredibly stubborn, but was always honest. I do miss her input.

Has anyone heard from her...she was so lovely....I have this mental piccy of her dancing around to Supernature on a beach with wellies and a unicorn horn on. :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I have been busier than the busiest bee ever, tonight. Can someone summarise, in a few words, what this is all about, please? Ta! :)

Troll who has some sort of axe to grind about either the band or their music came here to try and wind people up.

Kinda succeeded, to an extent.

They then went away again.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:41:13
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Does it matter who it is?
  • [Deleted]
    Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 05:15:00
  • I had no idea that had happened Lisa..I had wondered where you had gone that is such a shame..I missed drunken pony and the evil geniuses although I had my own reasons to sit back and take stock from 2010 after loosing three family members and my own health issues and that just changed my perspective of what was really important to me now. I hope that you are back here for a while as you were such fun to have around and we need to band together to keep Little Bird from being evicted from any polls again. Take care xxx
  • Lisa said:

One of the reasons why I left is...

The thing is, Lisa - 99% of people on the board had/have no idea why you "left". It's really nice to see you posting again, and I hope you understand that most of us here have no agenda... I would suggest that a lot of us just like the music. :)
  • ^ Sorry Lisa, that sounded a bit harsh. If you read between the lines, you might see that I just really miss your input here. Oh, and i slammed Head First something rotten, lol.

• ^  Oh, and i slammed Head First something rotten, lol.

As did I and still feel that way up to a point (my choice). I think that it just depends how it is projected by the individual and it is a shame that a torch wealding mentality must have ensued at some point in the past/present. Like I said in my (little) rant a few pages ago. It is an individuals choice if they like something or not but to chastise someone for their choices is just wrong as nobody know the reasons behind them liking it in the first place and peoples perceptions can change be it the artist or the fanbase.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!