Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

Low said:

A coward who can't post under their real name.

Were we supposed to use our real names?

I mean real board name.

I mean he/she/it seems to know the main names from the old board, so I'm assuming they were a member of the old board?

• you see in the end, Love conquers all.

secretly I really wish its Corvina
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

you see in the end, Love conquers all.

secretly I really wish its Corvina

No, she would have had the heart and respect to not hide behind another name.

That was one of the things I loved about her so much.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Yet, she would have written in invisible ink.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:39:53
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Could it be agatha?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • this is ridiculous....breaking a mirror as i type
  • I have been busier than the busiest bee ever, tonight. Can someone summarise, in a few words, what this is all about, please? Ta! :)
  • stevil said:

this is ridiculous....breaking a mirror as i type

Don't! It's considered bad luck.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I have been busier than the busiest bee ever, tonight. Can someone summarise, in a few words, what this is all about, please? Ta! :)

basically, mirror says he doesn't like what the fuck is happening to Goldfrapp and nobody is being objective enough and we're all lovey dovey over Tales of Us and he keeps referring to himself in the third person. Lots of people have replied to this.
  • And some sleazeball is taking advantage of Cervus' fragile emotional state for his own lascivious intentions.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • this is so transparent...you all really don't know who this is?  think hard....
  • stevil said:

this is so transparent...you all really don't know who this is?  think hard....

My guess is either Agatha or 3rd Reich or whatever her name was.

Basically ....a patronising , pretentious , thesaurus wielding Q magazine reporter type disses Goldfrapp by mistaking their negative emotive opinionated discourse as God like objective fact . Woot plus -.

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-25 21:58:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

I have been busier than the busiest bee ever, tonight. Can someone summarise, in a few words, what this is all about, please? Ta! :)

Basically ....a patronising , pretentious , thesaurus wielding Q magazine reporter type disses Goldfrapp by mistaking his negative emotive opinionated discourse as God like objective fact . Woot .

Nicely put @Sartori. I couldn't tell half the times what her words meant.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!