Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Bringing Some Perspective: A Reflection
  • 500 Comments sorted by

• Cervus said:

I was under the severe delusion that this place was meant to be an enjoyable place to be.

Don't take it so heavy, man.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • 'Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.'
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • iuventus said:

Cervus said:

I was under the severe delusion that this place was meant to be an enjoyable place to be.

Don't take it so heavy, man.

Sorry I don't know where that all came from......it is not like me at all.......feels full of shame.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-25 17:29:08
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Sorry I don't know where that all came from......it is not like me at all.......feels full of shame.

There, there...

*exploits the situation*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Aw Cervus! xx
  • Thank you...you are all stars.......I will go and have a lie down....something must have broken the camels back.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Thank you...you are all stars.......I will go and have a lie down....something must have broken the camels back.

Whatever you were doing to the camel is your own business :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

'Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.'

Bit slow there Alan.....
    :)

• Cervus said:

Thank you...you are all stars.......I will go and have a lie down....something must have broken the camels back.

Whatever you were doing to the camel is your own business :D

Shhhh..... :)
  • chokka said:

Alan said:

'Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.'

Bit slow there Alan.....
    :)

Yeah, the Internet has been slow lately.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I mean I'd already posted a similar remark.
  • This post was lost in last page but

welcome to the board earthspirit!! :)

one thing that made me laugh about one of Mirror's posts was "...will it be as good as Grimes"
    Grimes is a bit shit.  IMO. So I hope it's fucking better.
  • chokka said:

I mean I'd already posted a similar remark.

Apologies, redacting mine then.
  • No.don't!

Great minds think alike!
  • Beatles were overrated in my opinion....

Damn Oasis wannabes....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!