Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Bitter:Sweet

Too bad they are no longer active.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • If you like Tosca you might also want to check out Dzihan & Kamien, Yonderboi and Lemongrass.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Alan said:

Bitter:Sweet

Are they not????

Vashti B- Here before.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Alan said:

Bitter:Sweet

Are they not????

Vashti B- Here before.

Wasn't 'Drama' their last album? Or am I wrong?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sonic Youth, Evol
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Visage - Visage - not "Visage"
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:39:31
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Some Ellie Goulding.
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sunday
    "its MY favourite song"
  • 'Amelie' original film soundtrack. Yann Tierzen is a unique composer.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-25 13:21:01

• Sigh.............................................................
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-25 16:39:22
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Little Bird (Live at Trinity Centre, Bristol)
  • The very nice new album by JJ Grey & Mofro, This River.
    Are you going to the party?
  • the sound of my fridge

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!