Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • RATATAT
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqGmRTSxxlU

This posting videos still doesn't want to work for me................ :(
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 05:22:45
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqGmRTSxxlU

This posting videos still doesn't want to work for me................ :(

Did yiou choose to add a link and then put the Youbube URL in the box that popped up.....or just copied it into the message box? Just curious which way this one was tried?

{can't help doing tech support when I see the chance!}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Thanks just copied it to the message box tried adding link too and that didn't work either....???
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • RATATAT
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Cervus said:

Thanks just copied it to the message box tried adding link too and that didn't work either....???

Puzzled in that case - normally you just copy the url from your browsers address bar at the top of the page and paste it, with no other formatting etc, into the message box and when you post it expands into the full picture link?

You'd best hop over to the test thread and try a few things!
  • My favorite girl Adele

Love her!
  • Heard over the speakers in HMV today and absolutely loved to bits:-

Poltergeist - "Your Mind Is A Box (Let Us Fill It With Wonder)"

It features Echo and the Bunnymen members Les Pattinson, Nick Kilroe and Will Sergeant and rocks a gloriously acid-washed Kraut-Prog thing.

Right up my musical street!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-24 15:01:41
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • 'Take A Picture' by Carly Rae Jepsen

Love her, she's the most talented singer. Check her out.
  • Cocteau Twins, Circling Girl
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Cocteau Twins, Circling Girl

Gorgeous...

Big black cloud , little white lie
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 16:48:29
  • 'Déjà Vu' by Moulinex 
  • It worked with firefox....yay

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-24 17:23:04
  • 'Tuk-tuk-tuk' by Verka Serduchka

She's hilarious. Love her.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!