Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:32:11
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:32:18
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Can't stop listening to my lovely Verka Serduchka.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Alan said:

RATATAT

See you've discovered some electronic music yourself. Have you got LP3.

You might also like Duo 505 aswell then

• Having a BRM moment.............

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • @tattmaylor I discovered them a while ago but never gave them a proper listen until recently. Loud Pipes has always been my favorite, followed by Wildcat, Seventeen Years, Drugs.

Listening to the entire LP3 right now.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:32:34
  • Yazoo - Ode to boy.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • 'Drugs' by RATATAT
  • ive been looking for stuff similar to AIR. itunes recommends Tosca. never heard of them? they're the only band iTunes recommend that i haven't heard of and ive already listened to the music by the other recommended artists. anyone else suggest something similar to AIR?
  • Tosca is great.
    But they're more into lounge than Air.
    The new album they released this year is quite good (again)
    My favorite album is "Dehli9"

Richard Dorfmeister of Kruder & Dorfmeister fame is one of the band members.
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-06-25 09:46:56
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • That sounds worth a listen.....:-)

Alanis-Torch
  • A Reminiscent Drive is a bit like Air too. You might like them

http://youtu.be/foZ2oWqCZBQ
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

A Reminiscent Drive is a bit like Air too. You might like them

http://youtu.be/foZ2oWqCZBQ

thats great dreeke. thats what im looking for. more chilled out lounge music for playing when the sun goes down on a lovely summers day. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!