Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • IAMX - The Unified Field

Honestly if the frapp album ends upbeing a disappointment I will still have this record!

It has given me so much joy this year already. Maybe it has just fitted my life situation of late. There is so much meloncholy in Chris' voice and his melodies. It's like dark his northern heart was meant to fit with those sorrowful eastern european melodies. It really takes me somewhere else. There is a song on the album called Sorrow which is about how all those dark feelings can also be comfort and driving energy that you life off. Very apt.

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-06-26 09:17:16
  • Bells said:

Alan said:

@Bells what do you think of Daft Punk's new album?

I hate myself for saying it but I'm really not keen on it. Great album cover shame about the content. The lead single is OK but doesn't blow me out my socks with wonderment tbh :-??

Not too keen either TBH. I did pick my fave tracks, and there are only two: Instant Crush and Lose Yourself to Dance. Everything else just kinda meh. I absolutely love their music written for TRON Legacy. God, it's like heroin to my ears.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:41:47
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • OMG, I fell in love with Emily Wells, esp. her 'Becomes The Color' for the movie 'Stoker'.

Thank you @Border_Mind for the recommendation.

Check it out, guys. It's a strangely captivating sound: https://soundcloud.com/emilywells/becomes-the-color
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:44:39
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • James Brown - Star Time (disc 2: The Hardest Working Man in Show Business)
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:44:45
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:44:52
  • Geike - Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Holly Herndon - Movement

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I must admit, this 'Witch House' thing is rather doing it for me.

Only sounds good when played through my phone into my £10.99 earphones though. Figure THAT shit out, 5.1 speaker set-up-who-is-of-diminished-use-to-me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!