Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Oh, and the organic farmer won't deliver limes 'til July 12 because the grocers in our town aren't placing big enough orders for him to drive his lazy ass up the road. Sumbitch!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

It's far too difficult to find watermelon with the correct number of seeds in it. The over-hybridized, genetically-modified, pesticide infused, irradiated, chemically spritzed...fruits and vegetables have simply overtaken the market. I know this isn't news...

Am curious to how many seeds should be in watermelons.
  • Cervus said:

One parent was overheard saying ... 'Well sweetheart if you don't like it just put it down and we won't buy it!!!!' I had not realized that it was de riguer else I would have sat down in the alcohol aisle and drank the gin shelves dry.....

a friend of mine was working in sainsburys and two women went in and drank a bottle of Bacardi in the booze aisle and when the security man went to speak to them they beat him up! its well classy round here... 

• folklore said:

Am curious to how many seeds should be in watermelons.

The number that the watermelon would make on its own were it not manhandled for numerous generations past.
  • iuventus said:

It's far too difficult to find watermelon with the correct number of seeds in it...

I'm not really feeeeeeeeeeeling the ire on this one. 

GOOD GAWD THEY'RE MESSING WITH NATURE - GET ANGRY MAN!

• Oh, I'm not terribly angry; just musing and lamenting a bit. Should there be a lamentation thread for weak complaints?
  • iuventus said:

Oh, I'm not terribly angry; just musing and lamenting a bit. Should there be a lamentation thread for weak complaints?

ooh yes, can we have a 'slightly miffed' thread?
  • iuventus said:

Oh, I'm not terribly angry; just musing and lamenting a bit. Should there be a lamentation thread for weak complaints?

ping said:

NO! Definitely NOT!!

That's got to be worth a RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!! surely?!
  • softlad said:

NO! Definitely NOT!!

Well, then, damn you!
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-25 17:06:16
  • ^^^ :) :) :) (this is for both comments above this one)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-25 17:06:56
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • softlad said:

ping said:

NO! Definitely NOT!!

I'm slightly miffed about your response softlas
  • Haha softlas sorry autocorrect!
  • ping said:

Cervus said:

a friend of mine was working in sainsburys and two women went in and drank a bottle of Bacardi in the booze aisle and when the security man went to speak to them they beat him up! its well classy round here... 

My God, it could have been worse. It could have been Martini...... :-O
  • Standing barefoot in a fresh dog turd....

That.
  • Bells said:

My God, it could have been worse. It could have been Martini...... :-O

Haha, it was you!!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!