Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Check Twitter for Alison updates
  • 241 Comments sorted by
  • Looks like all the nutters have finally chased her off Twitter. It was so nice to have her around like that for so long. A treat really, to get to hear about her day to day and inspirations. Oh well, it's a real shame truly, it was nice while it lasted.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-10-11 20:24:06
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • i don't do Twitter- what do you mean? Was she getting abusive comments or something?
  • A_is_A said:

Looks like all the nutters have finally chased her off Twitter. It was so nice to have her around like that for so long. A treat really, to get to hear about her day to day and inspirations. Oh well, it's a real shame truly, it was nice while it lasted.

ive noticed that she's hardly on there anymore which is a real shame. it was nice to know what she was upto, but yeah, she did get hounded quite a lot with people asking things and requesting things.

i guess her tumblr album is better for her because she's good at expressing her feelings through visual stuff rather than giving us a low down via twitter.
  • This does seem to be a problem for Alison in particular. I follow K T Tunstall on T and she must have a similar issue with over familiar nutters ( she has 88k followers) but just seems to power through it.
    It's a confidence thing. KT comes across as one of the boys and is very bullish in her tweets.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Or she finnished traveling
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Are we sure she's left, and that's why she left? Could just be hard at working in the studio.

• Her silence is usually when we ought to get excited. I'm pretty sure she's working like mad in the studio as we speak. Watch, she'll just come out of nowhere with a single announcement. They always have the element of surprise!
  • Slippage said:

Her silence is usually when we ought to get excited. I'm pretty sure she's working like mad in the studio as we speak. Watch, she'll just come out of nowhere with a single announcement. They always have the element of surprise!

Single late 2016, Album early-mid 2017 is the best bet at this stage.

• oh please god - not that long! :)
  • Could be worse LG, you could be a fan of Portishead !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • touché! UT
  • I think her tumblr/instagram posts prove otherwise. she gets to post her beautiful collection of images without a constant bombardment of "whens the next album!?!?" "whens the next single!?!?" "whens the next rapture!?!?" etc etc etc
  • is she in Los Angeles?....just tweeted 

• Or Louisiana.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I would say her last one reads, "brace yourself, the party's over"...(more than likely Los Angeles)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-18 13:45:11
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!