Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • No, I thought it was referred to in polite circles as a Jodrell !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I am feeling hot. I have walked a good 25 mins from my house to come into Leigh town centre.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^
    It's not because of Liverpools win last night then? :)
  • Feel like shit. Had a shit weekend and fed up with shit happening to me and my family. Fuck this shit  ~X(
  • Precarious.
  • Hey there, shykitten - I see a post from you!!

Looks like you're now sorted? :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hey there, shykitten - I see a post from you!!

Looks like you're now sorted? :)

Post edited by shykitten at 2014-10-05 18:14:26
  • Eat Yourself-y, everyday...
  • Monster headache...trying to lift my head off pillow, get vertical and get to work....it hurts...
  • ^ I feel your pain, I'm fighting a sinus infection myself...I actually had "vertigo" yesterday- what a strange feeling...like after you get off of a long boat trip- slightly rocking. I hope it goes away soon, I don't like that feeling.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • A touch of the old two bob bits this morning :(
  • Frustrated. Trying to walk into a shop and spend £200 on a Chromebook but they all say "We only have these in but we have a much bigger range to order and deliver online".

Logically, if I was going to buy online I'd not be using their store as I'd have so much more choice!

Physical stores, even the big ones, still don't quite get that every person they direct to their website is a potential lost customer to somewhere else but a definite customer when stood in front of them.

Baffling!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Feeling very down, as my dog Oscar is nearing the end.

In short: he was diagnosed with lymphoma in August... had 2 months of fairly normal healthy life, then from about 2 weeks ago felt unable to go for his usual daily walk, and is now not taking food or drink.

He's been on steroids since August, and on tramadol (a painkiller) since Wednesday. As he now has very little quality of life, I need to decide if/when to have him put to sleep. He could pass away any time... if that hasn't happened by Monday... i will most likely request that the vets assist him. Horrible.
  • *sniff*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm sorry to hear that HJ, it's always awful when you have to make that decision :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!