Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feeling good even though receiving some bad news today but hey ho life goes on!
  • All the better...
    Post edited by Duncan at 2014-08-28 15:40:42
    Are you going to the party?
  • @Hells Hang in there sweet, things will get better. :)

Well someone at worked asked if they based the character "Maleficent" on me. I don't know what the hell he was getting at..but I responded, "Well, look at what the love of her life did to her." I really do need a vacation.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Aw, hon! Just cast a spell on him.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @iuv Haha! I'm more about delivering justice than casting spells. :D
    U R I E L
  • How's about a justice spell?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I believe that's called Karma.
    U R I E L
  • Ponygurl said:

@Hells Hang in there sweet, things will get better. :)

Well someone at worked asked if they based the character "Maleficent" on me. I don't know what the hell he was getting at..but I responded, "Well, look at what the love of her life did to her." I really do need a vacation.

Thanks PG. I'm OK, just haven't had very good news about my Dads cancer :(
  • I've had my faith restored in human kind today. Lost my wallet on the train last night (unknown to me until this morning) then got a call from a young chap who found it, 90 mile round trip to Diss and everything is restored. So here's to Chris of Diss may your Karma be repaid a thousand times.

PS. Sorry about your Dad HB hope things improve.
    Post edited by Appy61 at 2014-08-30 11:59:42
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • ^
    Well done Chris in Diss.

Thanks Appy61 :)
  • Appy's story is the second reaffirmation in my faith in the human condition in 24 hours.
    I was walking away from work Friday afternoon and was about 200 metres from an empty bus stop on the other side of the road. I became aware of a young woman running towards the bus stop ( more like quick shuffling actually) level with me on the opposite side and then I noticed a bus about 150 metres behind her heading towards the stop. Now, you know how the media would have us believe this scenario ends: bus continues past the stop as no-one is there and the woman misses the bus; but no! As he got level with the woman, the driver pipped his horn and young woman and bus driver exchanged that unspoken 'you running for this bus? - yes I am" look, and he continued to the stop and pulled up and waited for her to get there.
    Renews your faith in human nature and you realise that not everyone is an idle, self obsessed **** as the media would have you believe.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I hate to say it but the word c*nt seems the unfortunate choice of word for people I've come into contact today. Let down by my bosses, lack of staff, useless unhelpful family and then a taxi being 20 minutes late picking me up! ~X(
  • Well when you're having a cunty day you can always round it off by playing with your own to relieve the tension
    ;)
  • rewak said:

Well when you're having a cunty day you can always round it off by playing with your own to relieve the tension
    ;)

I'm curious. Your own what? I'm all for this, whatever it is as I am sure it is a great stress reliever!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Are you having a giraffe? /:)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!