Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp score Medea
  • 117 Comments sorted by
  • Thank you so much for the invitation !

@myleredsonmoss This is my work, thanks for this beautiful presentation :)
  • The music is brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing :D
  • seeing the broadcast in a couple hours at the cinema here in California...can't wait

Welcome to the forum!

I missed Medea, so will definitely be diving into your Youtube uploads to get a taster.

PS: Have to admit I had no idea what Versations/Tetralogia was. Google is helping me... :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-09-21 14:36:57
  • just WOW....Helen McCrory...how does one even conjure those emotions.....and over and over!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I missed Medea, so will definitely be diving into your Youtube uploads to get a taster.

PS: Have to admit I had no idea what Versations/Tetralogia was. Google is helping me... :-)

Thank you !

Yes, it's a Gabriela Fridriksdottir project that I love.

I'm really addicted to Medea's score, it's so brilliant.
    Post edited by versationstetralogia at 2015-01-11 22:52:42
  • @versationstetralogia, thanks for YouTube uploads!
    can you please share with us the beautiful cover you made for Medea OST in HQ?
  • Finally saw Medea today and I'd have to agree with most of the positive reviews above. It really was spectacular. I won't go on about the fantastic acting, the direction etc...by this time it's been more than adequately covered. What I will say is that it's hard to overstate how much Will and Alison's music added to this production. Their contribution was genuinely palpable and impressive as hell. I hope they're both proud of their work on this project. It was masterful.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

What I will say is that it's hard to overstate how much Will and Alison's music added to this production. Their contribution was genuinely palpable and impressive as hell. I hope they're both proud of their work on this project. It was masterful.

I'm not sure if it was the same everywhere at broadcast, or if it was even intentional in the sound design, but some of the bass was amazingly powerful which really added a "blimey!" factor to some parts.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Blimey indeed! I loved all the synth and the dark strange sort of cha-cha-cha of the wedding party scenes. All the music was really top notch. I know it wasn't a "Goldfrapp" project per-say, but I think there was Goldfrapp all over this at least to my ears, and that's a really good thing! I really, really loved it. And I loved catching a surprise glimpse of Will and Alison in the little 'Medea Complex' film they ran before the show. That was a treat.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-10-07 14:10:49
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Medea tonight at 7PM.

Love me some high tragedy.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Rough start; brilliant finish.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!